快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Last Version Update Freeze
My VDJ updated on Friday to v8.5-64 b6677, And during my set on Friday night after working fine for 3 hours and 45 minutes tracks started freezing after playing for 10 seconds and would load another track same issue, then wouldn't load another track or respond to any on screen or controller inputs, Shut down and restarted PC and VDJ, seemed to work, didn't test for long because my set was over. It has never locked up completely like this before. Can I roll back an update version?

发表时间 Mon 04 Oct 21 @ 5:01 pm
jthankiPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I had a similar experience yesterday with the latest version. I need to go back to the older version. Please provide me with the link to older Versions. Yesterday was the first pro gig in 20 months and I let my client down. This needs to be fixed asap. At this time I have zero confidence in the VDJ product.

发表时间 Mon 04 Oct 21 @ 5:17 pm

发表时间 Mon 04 Oct 21 @ 5:34 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002

发表时间 Mon 04 Oct 21 @ 5:34 pm

发表时间 Mon 04 Oct 21 @ 5:50 pm
What's the full story with your freezing issue on Friday night? You mentioned a PC and VDJ, but were you just using the computer or did you have a controller connected? If so, make and model.

Assuming you did, and it uses ASIO, what's your buffer size set to?

FYI I used the latest build of VDJ for a total of six hours over the weekend with no issues whatsoever, live streaming and running alongside Resolume, with a Pioneer DDJ-RZ.

发表时间 Mon 04 Oct 21 @ 6:07 pm
Windows 10 ASUS Q551L, 2TB SSD 12g RAM core i7 Nvidia G-force 840m, connected to a Numark NV, setup just shows NVAudio, doesn't show driver details. latency shows as 352 ultraLatency checked = yes

发表时间 Mon 04 Oct 21 @ 6:19 pm
Landed on version 6613, has been working now for 6 hours and counting with out any freeze ups.

发表时间 Mon 11 Oct 21 @ 3:36 pm
Be careful of 6613, I was having massive issues with freezing on that version. I ended up rolling back to 6503 myself.

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 7:28 am