快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Not updating
TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
On one pc it has updated on two occasions in recent days, but gig machine is on V8.5-64 b6541 main PC is on V8.5-64 b6569 check for updates is on. I see download page is VirtualDJ 2021 b6541 PC, so why is main pc different, NOT set for early access
Changelog shows BUILD 6541 (2021-07-02), but my main pc has updated twice recently ?

发表时间 Tue 03 Aug 21 @ 11:09 pm

发表时间 Wed 04 Aug 21 @ 12:51 am
So why has my other machine that is not set for early access, got early access? It is clearly set to NO. I note today changelog says BUILD 6569 (2021-08-04)

发表时间 Wed 04 Aug 21 @ 8:25 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
6568 has been public for a few hours. A small issue was still found that we thought was important to fix first, so 6568 was pulled back until 6569 was ready.

发表时间 Wed 04 Aug 21 @ 8:32 am
I have had 6569 on my main pc 2 days ago I am sure there was another yesterday for a "crash" update
I even posted it to a Denon Prime group. I can only assume it is early access that I have turned off. If this was an accidental release it could have been awkward on a gig machine.

发表时间 Wed 04 Aug 21 @ 8:34 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
No, as said, it was 6568 that was public for a few hours a few days ago. It was replaced by 6569 yesterday in EA and today in public.
Even on a gig machine it was very unlikely to have caused any problems as the found issue was still very rare.

发表时间 Wed 04 Aug 21 @ 9:46 am
"No, as said, it was 6568 that was public for a few hours a few days ago"
No that is not what you said. had you have said 2 days ago I would have had my answer rather than assuming it happened a few hours ago over night. But thanks this clears it up why one machine was running a different version to the other.

Maybe an announcement could have been made to not use an update with a known issue?

发表时间 Wed 04 Aug 21 @ 10:03 am
The issue was only found after release and the devs fixed it ASAP.

As Adion said it was unlikely to have any impact on general use.

Denon were advised of a bug in their SC players about 10 months ago and they still haven't fixed it.

What more do you want?

发表时间 Wed 04 Aug 21 @ 10:23 am
kradcliffe wrote :
The issue was only found after release and the devs fixed it ASAP.

As Adion said it was unlikely to have any impact on general use.

What more do you want?

Why do you HAVE to jump on every post? This was a question for the developers, please leave the answers as to why no announcement was made that an update was pulled . Clearly warranted pulling and another update re crashes to be made available.
But I have my answer as to why two machines had two different versions now, thank you.
A clear answer, as my last post highlighted was what I wanted. You as usual offer nothing constructive.
I am not interested in Denon support, I am on VDJ forum tech support

发表时间 Wed 04 Aug 21 @ 10:25 am