快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: DDJSX - Jog Wheels
MJ177PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Greetings!

Recently I noticed that when mixing with my DDJSX and "nudging" the song with the jog wheel the audio is no longer staying in "master tempo" and the pitch bends.

My master tempo is on, and when I move the slider the pitch stays the same, its ONLY when I'm nudging it with the jog wheels.

I've looked everywhere for a setting that controls the pitch/master tempo bend (I swear there used to be one) but I can't find anything anywhere. I have all the auto pitch and beat matching settings disabled.

Any one have an idea what I did? It's been fine for years, but I'm not sure if it was an update that changed this or if I pushed something and did it myself. (totally possible)

I also noticed on the controller to go from jog wheel to vinyl wheel you used to push Shift + Vinyl button, but now it's just the Vinyl button, shift + vinyl doesn't do anything anymore.

Running Windows 10, Virtual DJ 21, with dedicated graphics. I can list specs if we need it but I don't think that's the problem.

Thanks in advance for your help!

发表时间 Tue 27 Jul 21 @ 2:42 am
Ok lemmie try question like this --

Does anyone else use a controller with jog wheels, and when they spin the wheel just a little forward or backwards to bump the tempo ahead or behind a little bit (while mixing); Does the song pitch also change? or does master tempo keep it in the locked pitch?

Thanks!

发表时间 Fri 13 Aug 21 @ 9:46 pm
hello there.
Maybe a screenshot can help you, it's my actual configuration, i had the same problem before.

发表时间 Sat 14 Aug 21 @ 2:32 pm
Hey!

Thank you so much for your reply! I think mine are almost exactly the same. I have Master Tempo just set to yes, rather than per deck. I'll try that and see. (also going to go double check and make sure other settings are that way too.)

Thanks again!

发表时间 Sun 15 Aug 21 @ 7:16 am
It's the little things like this I can't use virtual dj. Gave it 2 full days, hated how I had same issue but couldn't fix it. If I engage key lock, just lock the bloody key at all times.

I also feel like with every setting change the sound quality gets worse. I've never had this issue with dj programs. I love the feature set but it's still only worth using if it was free or like $5 per month.

The stability and reliability is just not there.

Good news is, I had alot of positive experiences, last time I used Virtual DJ years ago I only thought it was trash so it has come quite a long way.

Hopefully another 5 years and it will be dope.

发表时间 Fri 09 Dec 22 @ 7:19 am