快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Numark Mix Meister
vsookayHome userMember since 2021
Please assist me with Virtual Dj Map for Numark Mix Meister Dj Controller I see that you guys at Virtual Dj provide no technical support no software or hardware support no manuals for Numark Mix Meister Dj controller Please sort this out a.s.a.p as I'm a customer If any one or Simon Bailey can assist me please e mail or what's app me on Moderation no contact details from home licence users

发表时间 Sun 25 Jul 21 @ 2:41 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

发表时间 Sun 25 Jul 21 @ 2:51 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
11 duplicate threads, are you quite done there?

As stated in the addon page.
Addon Page wrote :
It has been found that the Numark Mixmeister Controller has been shipped with varying sysexid's

Because of this fact the Mixmeister wasn't officially supported, nor will it be [12 years after release].

If you want the unofficial mapping, it's a pro licence holder download.
Stop posting your contact details contrary to the forum rules.

发表时间 Mon 26 Jul 21 @ 3:36 am
No I'm not done yet that's a simple thing the sysexid's vary so what stop using that has an excuse for not putting Numark mix Meister dj controller on your list as a supported controller you want me to spend my hard earned cash to buy a virtual DJ pro license to get the map for Numark mix Meister dj controller which you don't provide technical support for now that does not make sense its been 12 years since it was manufactured yet its an excellent DJ controller better than Numark party mix which is for kids child's play my nephews use it. Let's be realistic you want me to do business with you guys I will buy license pro if you only fix this nonsense by adding Numark mix Meister dj controller to your list of supported controllers

发表时间 Mon 26 Jul 21 @ 5:06 am
You can always sell the controller you have now and purchase one that is 100% supported but look at the supported controller list first you should of done in the first place.

发表时间 Mon 26 Jul 21 @ 2:30 pm
@vsookay even if Atomix added native support for the Mixmeister, you'd still need a license to use it with VDJ.

发表时间 Mon 26 Jul 21 @ 7:20 pm
Good Day everyone how are you I'm looking for Simon Bailey or any one to assist me to find the sysexid's also how to use midi trace with regards my Numark mix Meister using Virtual Dj in order to get it to work then I will buy a license

发表时间 Sun 08 Aug 21 @ 1:31 pm
A link was posted on here on the 21st july 2021 and you need a licence to download the file needed click on the link and it will tell you.

发表时间 Sun 08 Aug 21 @ 5:28 pm