快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: MONTEREY OS BETA
Its not like VDJ to catch a cold within the Mac Beta Program.

Worked with the Catalina Beta path
worked with the Big Sur Beta path

Monterey Beta:
1. Audio wouldn't play .. then jumped into life
2. Load a video into any deck and video screen opens
3. pull down the menu, click video, menu just hangs
4. All menus hang.
5. Have to use force quit in order to close program.
6. All other programs work no issues

If anybody else's VDJ has caught a cold🤧
and you have a quick fix,

please share🙌

发表时间 Tue 13 Jul 21 @ 10:53 pm
Hi,

MacOS 12 Beta on a M1 MacBook Pro, running build 6541 - no big issue so far, cannot confirm your issues,

Denon PRIME4 as controller, here the only issue is to run the VDJ in Rosetta mode otherwise no display support on Prime 4 .

Regards.
Fred.

发表时间 Wed 14 Jul 21 @ 5:36 pm
Hey thanks for that Fred!

发表时间 Fri 16 Jul 21 @ 11:47 pm
Monterey Version 12.0 bèta (21A5522h)
Still a lot of problems...
Hangs on opening of menu's
Problems with detecting my controller via a Hub

发表时间 Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 1:57 pm
Same on intel Mac

发表时间 Wed 20 Oct 21 @ 5:39 am
Monterey OS by Apple began its roll out. I got the initial allow access to as Apple does for everything these days so I had to give VDJ access to my files and network locations as instructed by the pop up when it would not open.

Once opened a major problem occurred the layout tab on top left corner was stuck at STARTER layout and can not be changed.

The way I got around the starter selection to have what I like to use the ESSENTIAL layout or any layout you prefer and can not select is that I went to the internal Time Machine on my Mac and went to yesterday or really any moment prior to Monterey update should be fine. I went to Documents folder, then Virtual DJ folder and I found the database.xml and settings.xml I selected each at a time clicked restore selected replace file with the one from yesterday.

I opened my VDJ and all my settings were back the way they’ve been for years.

However, the layout tab selection still does not work but not like I’m going to change the layout since I have what I use back.

I hope this workaround helps you!

发表时间 Sun 31 Oct 21 @ 6:44 pm