快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Remap PartyMix Holding Knob to Rearrange AutoMix

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi All,

After a lot of searching in here I can’t find what I am looking for. I have the Numark PartyMix and remapped a lot of the keys to different actions because I do more basic parties and karaoke, no real “Mixing” and sampling.

I mapped my browser knob to cycle between browser windows but is it possible to map the “holding” action to grab the currently selected song in the automix browser and move it up or down in the list to reorder the playlist?

I currently have my PAD 3 and PAD 4 mapped to browser_move -1 and browser_move +1 to accomplish this

This is how it is mapped currently:

BROWSE_PUSH

holding ? browser_window 'folders' ? browser_folder : browser_window 'songs' : browser_window 'folders,songs,automix' ? browser_enter : browser_window 'folders,songs,automix'

发表时间 Sat 03 Jul 21 @ 4:23 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
that's really tricky to do, if everything was pure logical it wouldn't be but...
holding ? up ? down ? & while_pressed, these actions are super deep in the vdj code [very unlikely to be changed] and they don't play nice together.
I have half an idea on a rsi workaround but it's making my eyes water. I'll give it a think, but right now I think, as you have it might be the best way.

发表时间 Sat 03 Jul 21 @ 5:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)