快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Highlight/dim active deck
Hi, new to Virtual DJ. Is there an option or a skin that makes the distinction between the active deck (receiving keyboard commands like play/pause) and inactive deck more visible? As far as I can see, with the built-in skins it's just small color indicators on the sides (and the headphone icons). So far I prefer the "Performance" skin but here the distinction is even less visible, IMHO. I need to consciously search the active indicator. Ideally, I would like to have the whole "inactive" deck dimmed, that is the whole area would have a different background or the controls would be darker/more transparent. Additionally, I would like to have the large wave forms dimmed according to the fader settings: that is, if the cross fader is all the way to the left, the top wave form would be fully colored and the bottom wave form would be darker or less saturated so I can more easily see which one is really going to the master output (which in my case is an online stream, thus I don't hear the master output). Thanks!

发表时间 Sat 17 Apr 21 @ 10:38 am