快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: CDJ Export - Crashed my XDJ-XZ
I have an USB disk with my Rekordbox library which I use for my stand-alone (DJM900NXS2 - XDJ-700's) and XDJ-XZ setups.

I connected the USB disk to my computer and from within VDj I created a new playlist and filled this with music. Waited until the copy to... actions where ready.

Shutdown VDJ (not a clue if this is necessary, but Rekordbox has an important "unplug" option before disconnecting the USB drive), but to be sure.. I shutdown VDJ, disconnected my USB drive from within Windows disconnect.

then plugged the USB drive in my XDJ-XZ - USB port 1. Immediately the screen displays atmessage saying the library is corrupted and the USB1 light keeps flashing. At that moment none of my XZ buttons are responsive anymore.

Even the whole Pioneer XDJ-XZ controller has crashed! The XDJ-XZ crashed so hard, the XZ won't even turn off if I push the power button! LED lights keep lighting and the USB load led keeps flashing!

I had to pull the power plug to shutdown the XZ!

This is not a good start. Luckily I try this things with backup drive's but crashing my XZ so hard... That's something I'm really scared of...

发表时间 Sun 02 May 21 @ 1:37 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Do you still happen to have the crashed database?
If so, could you send the file PIONEER\rekordbox\export.pdb from the usb?

发表时间 Sun 02 May 21 @ 2:04 pm
Connecting my USB drive to Rekorbox to see what it does... Rekordbox crashes

Second time I did the same, Rekordbox tells me the library is corrupted and has to be removed :|

发表时间 Sun 02 May 21 @ 2:05 pm
Adion wrote :
Do you still happen to have the crashed database?
If so, could you send the file PIONEER\rekordbox\export.pdb from the usb?

It looks like it's still on the disk. haven't deleted anything yet.. Do I send the file to you?

发表时间 Sun 02 May 21 @ 2:07 pm
Hmmm. I see different fixes for CDJ export in Early access versions. So let's give them a try..
Now installed: BUILD 6439 (2021-05-07)

If I plug in my Rekordbox usb drive and mouse click (in the browser column) the Rekordbox drive under "CDJ-export" folder.. VDJ crashes immediately and starts again.

It doesn't get any better with the latest fixes in early access, but worse in my case!

发表时间 Sat 08 May 21 @ 6:51 pm
With the database you sent me earlier I don't get any crash.
Did you use a different one?

发表时间 Sun 09 May 21 @ 6:33 am
It was the Rekordbox database that crashed. Or Does Rekordbox place *.pdb files just like VDJ? In Documents folder by default and on every drive it uses?

发表时间 Sun 09 May 21 @ 4:56 pm
Looks like a crash report was generated and the error was with one of the analysis files. There'll be a new build shortly.

发表时间 Sun 09 May 21 @ 5:40 pm
I'm still getting a lot issues with CDJ export. It takes too long to load/open the RB device so I can make a new playlist or add music to a list.
VDJ crashes more than once, sometimes it won't even start anymore...

Using BUILD 6444

RB device: Samsung Portable T5 (1Tb) - using around 10Gb at the moment..

发表时间 Mon 24 May 21 @ 3:18 pm
This is getting really annoying now...
Again a Rekordbox created SSD disk "touched" by VDJ is crashing my Rekordbox again. I can't sync anymore with Rekordbox and that SSD. So formatting again and waiting for a long time to be finished..
Rekordbox created a dump file if needed...

VDj build 6541

发表时间 Sat 17 Jul 21 @ 2:39 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are you trying to Sync Mytag in RB when you reconnect USB after VDJ ? Or crashes even without ?

发表时间 Sat 17 Jul 21 @ 10:06 pm
Took the SSD out of my bag. Connecting to my pc, start RB. It crashed immediately because it wanted to sync the history from SSD to RB. That happened from the beginning of cdj export implementation by VDJ.

After reconnecting SSD drive and restarting RB.. click sync Manager, click sync all, it now hangs on the message "checking playlists". And does nothing. Can't click anything.

Did wait about 15 minutes before I manually crashed unresponsive RB.

Last time I used VDJ cdj export and XDJ-XZ to play. I didn't used or synced with RB. Went good.

发表时间 Sun 18 Jul 21 @ 12:52 am