快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Twitch Set Up Please Help
Hello Support and thank you first for your help. I have the DDR-SR2 Pioneer Controller. I Stream for fun but I like to take it another level. I do not use a camera or my speakers live. I stream by hearing the music thru my headphones and using the templates on Virtual DJ which is great. But:

1) What device do I need to invest to hook up with my iPhone 12 for better visual for now and where does it hook up on the controller.
2) Mic: Do I use the the controller or hook up to my HP laptop to have people hear me when I speak.
3). May I continue to stream without using my speakers.

Thanks again for you help.

Sincerely,

Lionel

发表时间 Tue 13 Apr 21 @ 12:08 am
If you want to use your phone as a webcam then there is an ap called iVCam which installs on your phone and your computer. This allows your phone to be seen by VDJ as a camera.

Plug the mic into the controller. The default VDJ config includes a record signal.

You can stream without having speakers. Many streamers do this.

发表时间 Tue 13 Apr 21 @ 6:34 am
groovindj wrote :
You can stream without having speakers. Many streamers do this.

Especially when streaming from exotic places - like maybe a paradise-like beach overlooking an ocean
For some reason the other people on the beach, who have paid a few thousand dollars to get away from Corona restrictions and just want to to relax, don't particularly like it if you bring speakers or studio monitors, and start blasting music while looking into a webcam :)

Another reason could be if you are battery powered (again typically on remote/beautiful locations)
No need to waste power on running speakers - just mix in your headphones

... so you probably don't want to use speakers in situations like this one :)

发表时间 Tue 13 Apr 21 @ 7:57 am
Haha that's Thess Fischer. She lives in Bali. Her house is quite exotic so this is possibly her own private beach area.

发表时间 Tue 13 Apr 21 @ 9:23 am
groovindj wrote :
Haha that's Thess Fischer. She lives in Bali. Her house is quite exotic so this is possibly her own private beach area.

Yes that's her - and yes her home is pretty cool :-D
But this is actually from one of the smaller Islands close to Bali
(I had no idea who she was a year ago - she got big pretty fast on Twitch)

发表时间 Tue 13 Apr 21 @ 9:35 am

发表时间 Tue 13 Apr 21 @ 11:23 am
Hello VDJ Tech Team:

So if I get a green screen behind me and a web cam, where in VDJ or how do I get cool visuals behind me and how do I get that set up? Is there a video to help me besides researching on Youtube?? I currently stream on Twitch in the VDJ portal and I use the broadcast visuals and my phone to see the comments.

I like to take my streaming to the next level. I see a DJ that uses a TROND External Sound Card USB audio adapter, is this necessary? Also she also uses the Avater HD Webcam 1080P Oh Do I need the Twitch OBS Studio when using Virtual DJ?

Thank you so much in advance for your advice and help on this. It's much appreciate it. Have Bless Day.

Sincerely,

Lionel Reyes

发表时间 Wed 28 Jul 21 @ 6:16 pm