快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Volume levels still too low
I am a Mac user using big Suf Version 11.2.3 software up-to-date using denon DJ-MC 6000 MKII trying to broadcast through virtual DJ via the USB lead from the mixer the Volume level are sill to low and quiet when broadcasting on Virtual DJ 2021 Pro
Virtual DJ has just had these internal settings before could you please tweak them some more would be nice if we could have control on the outputs
Please can you advise of how I can manage this please

发表时间 Thu 01 Apr 21 @ 10:08 am
The problem is with the Denon equipment, not VirtualDJ.

I have the same issue with my Prime 4. Unfortunately Denon set the audio level of the USB recording signal extremely low, as a "safety feature" to prevent overloads. It seems they think their users are not smart enough to set recording levels correctly. :-)

I get around this by sending the RCA master output of my Prime 4 to a separate audio interface, which then provides the signal to the broadcast.

发表时间 Thu 01 Apr 21 @ 2:32 pm
Hi
Yes I do agree with you Denon have locked it down
but Virtual DJ have recently made changes in their software last month which have made it better but if they modify the settings again a little bit more this will greatly improve this situation as I have done it before and also if you Broadcast through butts app you have better signal when broadcasting

So the question is if butts app can do it why cannot Virtual DJ do it as well PLEASE

发表时间 Thu 01 Apr 21 @ 3:40 pm
Hi if anyone is interested the only way I've worked this around is by using Butt app and broadcast through that as you can just some settings better hopefully Virtual DJ will sort this out soon

发表时间 Tue 13 Apr 21 @ 11:50 am
Same problem here
Always output low when streaming and recording. I have Denon Prime 4
I have tried other DJ software on the same controller and the same computer. The audio for both streaming and recording is much better.
This problem has been the same for many years. Can’t you fix it? Serato has a volume for recording. That’s very easy. Please help me with this problem.

发表时间 Sat 29 Jan 22 @ 10:54 pm
try using the gain virables to boost the volume and you can also use master fx to boost the volume by changing the master fx to some limiter effects like simple volume or 10 equalizer and increase the fx variable to maximum also disable the headroom too if enabled

发表时间 Sun 30 Jan 22 @ 3:32 am
I had to get rid of my Denon mc700p because of sound issues. However, on the mc7000 there was an option to increase the general usb volume levels of the controller hardware. That enabled the recoding out to be set higher. I presume your Denon may have the same thing. It included , like doing a firmware update, holding a certain button as you switched on the controller and then you could adjust the usb volume output which I think highers the volume of your recording. Have a look around the net or in the appropriate manual for your controller.

发表时间 Mon 31 Jan 22 @ 2:13 pm
Yes, for the MC7000 (and I think also MCX8000) you can change it in the firmware
I did a video on it recently:

I don't know if it's similar with the Prime series controllers

发表时间 Mon 31 Jan 22 @ 4:01 pm
rams1884 wrote :
I presume your Denon may have the same thing

Unfortunately it doesn't.

发表时间 Mon 31 Jan 22 @ 5:58 pm
Why is the volume output softer when connected to the Denon prime 4, but in stand alone mode it's much louder

发表时间 Fri 11 Feb 22 @ 7:32 pm
I am getting t the same issue and haven figured it out yet

发表时间 Tue 23 Aug 22 @ 11:01 pm
Firebirdbirdmann wrote :
I am getting t the same issue and haven figured it out yet

Have you watched the video above?

发表时间 Wed 24 Aug 22 @ 12:11 am