快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Denon 3700 Slow music start

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm having new issue with my Denon Dn-S3700's. They connect to midi without issue, but as long as the platter is engaged, the music tempo starts at about 80% of the actual tempo. This lasts for about 5 seconds and then it quickly accelerates to the correct speed. The same issue happens every time I use the scratch function for cueing or scratching. The platter speed is unchanged during these issues. My VDJ and hardware drivers are up to date. I have found this issue on several other boards, but no real solution that allows me to still take advantage of the platter.

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 21 @ 3:48 pm
Check your rampStartTime, rampStopTime and rampScratchTime settings

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 21 @ 4:08 pm
I've experienced this issue with my 3700s. 1st make sure both 3700s have the newest Firmware. In VirtualDJ v7.4 and later, make sure Jog Pulse is set to 2960/Cycle. To do this, press and hold the MEMO button to enter preset mode. Turn the flashing parameter knob to select JOG Pulse Sel from the options. If it's set to 1480/Cycle, press the parameter knob to edit, then turn the knob to select 2960/Cycle and press the knob again to accept. Press MEMO to exit preset mode.

IMPORTANT: If you have been using a custom mapper or have customized the default prior to v7.4, you may need to remove it and/or reset it back to the factory default for the new improved platter code to work because your custom mapper will lack to the new platter actions (Make a backup copy first.)

LASTLY- DO not import VDJ 7.x database. Scan all track & BPM brand new.

发表时间 Sat 20 Mar 21 @ 4:04 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)