快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Pioneer DDJ-1000SRT Mapping

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

c18ccPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I'm considering selling my CDJ/DJM nexus setup in favor of the Pioneer DDJ-1000SRT controller. As I understand, the SRT (Serato) version of this controller uses a real hardware mixer. I am very accustomed to the general Pioneer DJM "ecosystem" and definitely prefer this over the EQ, filters, etc. in VDJ.

What is the best mapping configuration for this specific controller, to completely bypass the MIDI function over the mixer section of VDJ (Gain, Channel Faders, EQs, Color FX, Crossfader) and utilize only the hardware mixer? Is it as simple as just deleting those specific knob/slider mappings? Is there less "destructive" method?

发表时间 Sun 28 Feb 21 @ 10:09 pm
Dont think the DDJ-1000 SRT has a "mode select" where you choose between "internal mixer" (software mode) and hardware mixer (such as for example DDJ-RZ has).. Rather its hardware mixer only, and always.

So EQs etc are only in hardware (but sends position data to VirtualDJ so you get a visual indication on screen, but it doesnt actually do anything in VirtualDJ other than that)

https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddj1000srt/layout/mixer.html

发表时间 Sun 28 Feb 21 @ 10:19 pm
Rune-

That is great info, thanks! Would the same be true for the "color fx" knob parameters?

发表时间 Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 2:06 am
c18cc wrote :
Would the same be true for the "color fx" knob parameters?

Yes, all of the mixer operations are in hardware on this controller, including sound color fx :)

发表时间 Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 11:55 am
Thank you!

发表时间 Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 1:51 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)