快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Title plugin
How can I get the title plugin to work on the decks and not as an overlay??

发表时间 Sat 13 Feb 21 @ 9:50 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
to work on a deck no problem: load it in a slot or in video dedicated slot (hidden)
effect_select video title

But it's an internal effect thus can't move from Visualisations to VideoEffect and can't change internal type

What do you mean by "not as an overlay" exactly ?
difference between visualization & overlay is video with overlay, black screen with visualization
so that overlay over a black logo or black slideshow will do the same

发表时间 Sat 13 Feb 21 @ 10:17 pm
Not sure what you mean by that...
Title is an overlay by design. But you can use Video Fx on decks instead of master, but maybe thats not what you meant

How you want to use it?

发表时间 Sat 13 Feb 21 @ 10:17 pm
Yeah I explained it wrong.

Yes I want it to overlay on my video but not as a “master” fx.

I want it to work as a deck fx.

OK my reason for this is because I use mix emergency for the video part. I use syphon to send the deck video into mix emergency. Mix emergency does this on a per deck basis , not through the master output.

That means the way VDJ has the title plugin set up right now it does not show up on my screen because it is only used on the master output.

I need the title plugin as a deck fx and YES as an overlay.

Nevermind, I just figured it out I think

发表时间 Sun 14 Feb 21 @ 2:34 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
It actually works as a deck plugin (show titles on this deck only)
when activated in any slot will show titles for both decks in this one (and master if the deck is shown)
if another deck display on master title will only appear on the deck the plugin is activated on
if you want the deck to show only its own title, you need to deactivate it when another deck is used
I use to use deck video slot (keeping all 6 slots free for audio) but it is hidden in most skins
so using a standard slot can do as well as not in a slot
deck 1 effect_select title
deck 1 effect_select video title
effect_select <slot> title
and even deck 1 padfx title

发表时间 Sun 14 Feb 21 @ 3:15 pm
Where did it go? Title was there before today. The best I can remember is there was a update but I thought I logged into VDJ since.

发表时间 Tue 16 Aug 22 @ 6:29 am
Try install it again from Extensions in the software.

发表时间 Tue 16 Aug 22 @ 11:23 am