快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Mic not working through ZOOM

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello everyone!
I have a DDJ-SB2 and im trying to DJ over ZOOM for some friends, everything seems to work except the microphone. I hear it through my speakers but not through ZOOM. the music plays but not my microphone.
In the Audio settings i set up the input to microphone to my DDJ-SB2 chan 1and2 then i go to Master panel and turn on but nothing happens. switch on mic is on, button on master is on and still nothing over ZOOM. Am i missing a step. someone please help!

发表时间 Mon 08 Feb 21 @ 9:04 pm
Forgot to Mention that when in master Panel and mic is turned on the mic level meter does not move up or down either even though i can hear mic through my speaker and not through ZOOM

发表时间 Mon 08 Feb 21 @ 9:14 pm
The DDJ-SB mic is not part of the USB audio interface in the controller.
Hence the mic is never returned to the computer (and VirtualDJ), and is a hardware only mic that goes straight to the speakers connected to the controller..

To record/broadcast such a mic, you need to loop back the master output of the controller back to a line-in at computer.
Then add a "Record" entry in VirtualDJ equal to this line in. Then it all works ;-)

(or in your case, you probably want to set the line-in directly to OBS)

https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/settings/audiosetup/recordloopback.html

发表时间 Mon 08 Feb 21 @ 10:09 pm
Thanks friend! @Rune (dj-in-norway)

发表时间 Thu 11 Feb 21 @ 3:45 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)