快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Fixed BPM setting in automix

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have been trying to figure out how to set Automix so that all songs are playing at (for instance) 125 BPM or 128 BPM. This would mean that Automix would slow down songs or increase songs to a pre-set 125 BPM.

I have tried all manner of different things with AutoBPMlock and AutoPitchLock, using the "Match" button and turning "Mix Assist" on or off. However, none of this locks the BPM, and often one or the other deck will, all by itself, run up the BPM when automix crossfades to the other deck. It does this even when the song is actually (for instance) 125 BPM and the other song is 124 BPM. For some reason it will just start increasing to over 130... Help? (Much appreciated from this newbie).

PS, playing soulful house so it is all pretty much all 4 on the floor between 120 and 130 BPM :-)

发表时间 Mon 08 Feb 21 @ 2:16 pm
ctlee303PRO SubscriberMember since 2021
I'm having this same issue when turning on and off automix. I've turned off all the auto pitch, matching, sync, master tempo, etc. in Automation, Controls, Automix and also on the main screen where the decks are displayed. I am on Dual Deck Automix so that I can manipulate EQs as needed and my fade time is 0:90 (ambient stuff) and beat matching is not needed.

Once it glitches, I clear the playlist, load another one and it still forcefully pitches up the master track crazy fast and I have no control over the pitch nor can I jump around within the track. Turning automix off stabilizes the track pitch but when automix is turned back on, the master track will reload a different track (next in the automix) and once it gets to the "fade out" section, the track resets to the beginning and begins it wildly dramatic upward pitching. Sometimes the track even pitches downwards.

This is a weird one and it makes it very difficult to map out a mix. Like the OP, I may turn automix on and off when playing live and I'm very concerned about the pitch going wild. Any help would be appreciated!!

发表时间 Fri 26 Mar 21 @ 4:31 am
ctlee303PRO SubscriberMember since 2021

发表时间 Fri 26 Mar 21 @ 5:26 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)