快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Scratchbank issue b6240 update

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

misu73PRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hi,
I just updated Vdj to V8 5-64 b6240 last night and I've got problem with the new sample bank feature. I'm using ddj1000(rekordbox version) with hp z50-70 laptop with windows 10 64 bit. I5 processor, 16gb ram and 1tbyte ssd. Navidia 620m graphic card.
The issue is when the sample banks are empty if I press any button on the pad section the program always shut down. Afrer I restart it there is no sound coming out until I restart the controller and Vdj again
But I could figure it out if I load any scratch sample or anything to the srach bank all works fine without any issue.
When the scratch bank is empty I can press the pads on the laptop without any problem but if I press the pads on the controller the program shuts.
Only if it's empty.
Thank you
Janos

发表时间 Thu 31 Dec 20 @ 5:33 pm
misu73 wrote :
The issue is when the sample banks are empty if I press any button on the pad section the program always shut down. Afrer I restart it there is no sound coming out until I restart the controller and Vdj again
But I could figure it out if I load any scratch sample or anything to the srach bank all works fine without any issue.
When the scratch bank is empty I can press the pads on the laptop without any problem but if I press the pads on the controller the program shuts.

I actually created a new post describing the same thing before reading this one
Yes there seems to be a general bug with the new scratch bank feature, so that if you trigger an empty slot you get a crash, but only if you do it using a controller (which is why I didn't catch it when mouse-and-keyboard testing the scratch bank feature in the early access release a week ago)
I wouldn't worry too much about not getting audio back after the crash, because this is of course not supposed to happen, so once that is fixed, the not getting audio back won't matter

发表时间 Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 3:11 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)