快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Multiple column sort

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Can we have multiple column sort? Like Sort BPM then hold ctrl and click key and that's sorted within the BPM sort?

发表时间 Thu 03 Dec 20 @ 7:27 pm
It already has that. Click one column then the next one and it will sort by first then second.

For example I clicked artist then BPM columns and it does exactly that.

发表时间 Thu 03 Dec 20 @ 8:07 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
last click is always primary sort so Artist then bpm will result in a bpm sort with artist as secondary.
bear in mind bpm sorts down to the last decimal point even if you don't show decimal points

发表时间 Thu 03 Dec 20 @ 9:20 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
but as already said... sorting by BPM is sorting float value, to acheive good sort against bpm better use filter folder with bpm range

发表时间 Thu 03 Dec 20 @ 9:34 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
It already has that. Click one column then the next one and it will sort by first then second.

For example I clicked artist then BPM columns and it does exactly that.

So can we have a second indicator appear so we can see that 2 or more columns are sorted. See in that pic I know BPM is sorting because of the arrow showing the sort direction but I cant tell which other column is sorted with it there's no indication. So its not done in the order you click like if I sort by bpm then key, key is the primary sort? so it 2, 1 instead of 1, 2?

发表时间 Fri 04 Dec 20 @ 1:03 am
Nicotux wrote :
but as already said... sorting by BPM is sorting float value, to acheive good sort against bpm better use filter folder with bpm range

Im good with my folder system I just wanted to sort a certain way.

发表时间 Fri 04 Dec 20 @ 1:03 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
you pretty much always have a secondary sort order, [other than resetSortOrder]
instead of trying to figure out what you're looking at just confirm it by clicking what you want to have, bpm clicked first, key clicked last
your primary is key, secondary bpm

发表时间 Fri 04 Dec 20 @ 1:50 am
locodog wrote :
you pretty much always have a secondary sort order, [other than resetSortOrder]
instead of trying to figure out what you're looking at just confirm it by clicking what you want to have, bpm clicked first, key clicked last
your primary is key, secondary bpm

what if I do key first and bpm second? Also can I hit a third column? Im just saying most software will show an indicator to show which columns are sorted and the direction of the sort. What's wrong with that? It actually simplifies it. You can also change the direction of the sort if you want to. If you're going do it, do it correctly sheesh.... yall make me feel like something wrong with me. But I think its the normal way of doing things.

发表时间 Fri 04 Dec 20 @ 3:27 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)