快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Pops and Clicks
Ok, So I decided to get the Numark Platinum FX controller to go with Virtual DJ.I am having a few issues with the sound quality. I get pops and clicks when playing music. I have Updated the firmware and sound drivers, Adjusted the latency up to 4096 and down to zero, and i still get clicks. the machine im running on is an Intel Core i5-6200U 3M Cache 2.8GHz, 8GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Lenovo Yoga 710.

My DJ2GO2, Numark NS6 Pioneer DDJSZ2 all work without pops and clicks. When I connected to serato lite, there were on issues with the numark platinum fx .Does anyone know what the problem could be? Please and thank you.

发表时间 Fri 30 Oct 20 @ 5:54 pm

发表时间 Fri 30 Oct 20 @ 7:01 pm
If you set latency/buffer all the way up to 4096, its probably not that.

But can still try this tool while doing a short mix. Its good at locating troublesome drivers, background apps etc that might be hogging your computer resources
https://www.resplendence.com/latencymon

发表时间 Fri 30 Oct 20 @ 8:01 pm
After a few tweaks ( i don't remember what I did exactly ) It seems to be working fine now. It was delivered early in the morning (right at sunrise)maybe the temp had something to do with it as well. I ran latencymon while I was running a quick set and no problems, latency is at 1024.Thought it was a fluke. Shut it down for a few hours, and rebooted. !00% joy. Thank you for your help, Timely and useful as usual. peace

发表时间 Fri 30 Oct 20 @ 10:32 pm
The Lone Mixer II wrote :
After a few tweaks ( i don't remember what I did exactly ) It seems to be working fine now. It was delivered early in the morning (right at sunrise)maybe the temp had something to do with it as well. I ran latencymon while I was running a quick set and no problems, latency is at 1024.Thought it was a fluke. Shut it down for a few hours, and rebooted. !00% joy. Thank you for your help, Timely and useful as usual. peace

Have you ever noticed if there was a difference if the laptop was plugged in vs running on battery?

发表时间 Thu 27 Oct 22 @ 7:13 am