快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Strange pop of music happening

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi so I'm at a gig and as I'm playing a song I right click on a song showing and click go to folder and when I click that I get a really loud spike in music volume like I had pushed the volume to 100% for the length of a click on the screen. This is happening any time I have a pop up on the screen while a song is playing it comes right through the speakers...... It's such a loud pop people all look at me like I'm doing something g wrong. What is this and how do I fix this?

I have a new MacBook pro 2020 I9prossor running Catalina

发表时间 Fri 30 Oct 20 @ 12:57 am
Could try increase the audio buffer.
In settings, set latency to higher, try for example 256 or 512

发表时间 Fri 30 Oct 20 @ 2:26 pm
CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have been having issues with all of our systems with skips, burps, and chirps and cannot figure out the issue. Resources should all be fine...have tried rolling back VDJ versions back to July when we had no problems. Reinstalled asio drivers for MC6000mk2. Have run the VDJ optimizer. All that is left is windows updates. And I can't roll those back.

发表时间 Wed 04 Nov 20 @ 8:54 pm
Try set the asio buffer higher.
Did you try that?

发表时间 Wed 04 Nov 20 @ 10:35 pm
I increased the audio buffer from 512 to around 1200. I also found a thread where a user said Dell Support Assist was the problem...I have also removed that application from the computer and will test this weekend.

发表时间 Fri 06 Nov 20 @ 4:48 pm
That is moooore than enough buffer ;-)
512 or 1024 tops should be fine for almost any computer..

Could be that you have some bloatware or disruptive background processes from the vendor yes. Some PC brand notoriously put such.
Can always remove those you dont need or dont use. Or at least click CTRL ALT DEL and terminate those processes to check.

Would also try this tool, that can be good at detecting just such processes and other resource hogs, that prevents real time audio
https://www.resplendence.com/latencymon
Run it while doing a short mix in VDJ

发表时间 Fri 06 Nov 20 @ 9:41 pm
So it seems that the tip from another post about removing Dell Support Assist application from the computer has solved this issue. 2 weeks with no audio issues on 3 machines.

发表时间 Tue 17 Nov 20 @ 6:08 pm
CMBDJ wrote :
So it seems that the tip from another post about removing Dell Support Assist application from the computer has solved this issue. 2 weeks with no audio issues on 3 machines.

Yes such background apps can often cause issues.. ;-)
On Asus there is a Rog Game First that causes similar problems for users

发表时间 Tue 17 Nov 20 @ 6:45 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)