快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Error -138 when trying to broadcast

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi just installed the virtualDJ for live broadcasting to our radio station, was using rocket broadcaster but wanted an all in one program. I have added all the correct source details but getting "error number -138 occured" everytime i try to connect. I have changed all the details in different combinations but get the same message. Please help

发表时间 Thu 15 Oct 20 @ 11:19 am
ERBRadio wrote :
Hi just installed the virtualDJ for live broadcasting to our radio station, was using rocket broadcaster but wanted an all in one program. I have added all the correct source details but getting "error number -138 occured" everytime i try to connect. I have changed all the details in different combinations but get the same message. Please help

What type of radio server is it? (Shoutcast or Icecast)
And what settings are you using?

Probably just wrong settings.
Make sure you broadcast with the specified format (ogg vs mp3) and the specified bitrate etc from the radio

发表时间 Thu 15 Oct 20 @ 12:15 pm
Hi Rune

It is an icecast connection through to airtime pro which is where the radio station is, i have used the same settings as when connecting through rocket broadcaster (which works fine) but the virtual DJ show this -138 error

发表时间 Thu 15 Oct 20 @ 5:46 pm

发表时间 Thu 15 Oct 20 @ 7:05 pm
Still getting the error, also have tried now opening ports 8000 and 8001, nothing i do eradicates this error.

I have tried rocket broadcaster and BUTT and both connect fine to the server and can stream the broadcast. The error only exists within virtual DJ, no matter how i configure the connection details the same error occurs.

I am on a pro licence as I know that you have to have this active to stream to a broadcast.

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!

发表时间 Fri 30 Oct 20 @ 12:40 pm
Maybe a screenshot of your broadcast settings?
While you try broadcast, so any error messages are shown as well

发表时间 Fri 30 Oct 20 @ 2:27 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)