快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: software issues please help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

this might be a simple fix but i can find it i was using the software and i switch to 4 decks and i didnt like it so i tried to switch back and it screwed my mapping up my left deck is controlled by chennel two and i can only use deck three on that side to get sound out and the right side is deck 2 and plays out of the channel 1 it is so wierd i dont even have a clue what i did i would love to video chat with a tech support so i can show exactly what is going on i can not go to a gig like this. please help.

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 20 @ 10:28 pm
What controller is it?
Many controllers have a deck select button (1 to 3) (2 to 4) at each deck.

And restarting the software is probably plenty to get out of any "mess" ;-)

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 20 @ 10:42 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Right, there are some issues switching layouts and skins with different counts of decks (and windows)
VDJ goes on using the current live settings (decks number decks active, windows positions and sizes) for the other skin even not compatible
i.e.: still 4 decks, still deck 3 selected as left deck, window #2 still 320x200 even the newly selected window #2 is a browser with min width 960...

Restarting VDJ fixes deck issue (nbdecks set to deck default), doubleclick to resizable area of any window resets skin to default windows sizes
(the "crash" action, even it is fun, may also prevent settings to be save)

what could be done is to use a deck setting compatible, (switch decks left & right [video] back to one available) and use saved windows positions (they already save as per skin)
but of course extra decks must not be closed, as they may be playing or loaded

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 20 @ 11:04 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)