快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Beatgrid question

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello,

Somewhat new to VDJ. I came from Traktor and only have a year under my belt with this kind of software in general.

How do I know after I beatgrid a track to my liking it saves? I ask because in Traktor there is a "lock" button I can press.

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 12:55 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
vdj just remembers, so it's "locked" unless you make changes.

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 2:32 am
asmitylax11 wrote :
Hello,

Somewhat new to VDJ. I came from Traktor and only have a year under my belt with this kind of software in general.

How do I know after I beatgrid a track to my liking it saves? I ask because in Traktor there is a "lock" button I can press.

Watch what your doing because it's easy to change a beatgrid. Analysis should be lockable but VDJ has yet to understand that.

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 10:24 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
Analysis should be lockable

Should it? I've been using VDJ since forever, and I've never had the need to lock a beatgrid. Neither have the vast majority of other VDJ users it would seem.

发表时间 Thu 16 Jul 20 @ 7:51 am
Just FYI:
ANY song that has it's GRID/BPM changed manually, won't be affected by automatic BPM scanner.
It will be affected only if you manually select to rescan the track for BPM (solo or in a batch)
So, the best way to scan your library is to either use the special filter folder and select from there which tracks you want to scan, or drag the files to automix window and let automatic BPM scanner do it's work (it will find automatically the tracks that are not scanned and it will scan them)

It's just a different way of doing things...

发表时间 Thu 16 Jul 20 @ 12:16 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)