快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Slideshow loosing folder setting

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have a button mapped to:
video_source_select 'slideshow' ? video_source_select 'shader' : video_source_select 'slideshow'
which lets me switch between a few shaders in a shader folder, and a slideshow, which is really a 12 min video located in a folder set up to run in full

This works fine most of the times, but suddenly I get a black screen when switching back to slideshow
It turns out that it's no longer pointing on my folder with the video in it. Instead it's pointing to my user documents root folder
When I re-select the correct folder it works fine again for a while

Any Idea why the setting is lost?

发表时间 Sun 17 May 20 @ 12:52 pm
I still haven't figured out why this happens
I happens whether I have one or more video clips in the folder, and whether or nor I run them in full length or limited them to a specific length

发表时间 Sun 24 May 20 @ 6:46 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
maybe due to this:
the command is depending on deck
but the slideshow (as other plugins) saves only one setting per deck and audioonlyvisualisation plugin and some other exotic
settings are written everytime the plugin unloads (disabled and gui closed and unloaded from all slots of a deck)
when you modify setting in one deck while using this deck it will work
if using another deck with same plugin initially in a slot at run time it will not reload the settings but use previously saved one
closing this plugin will overwrite previously modified setting

at exit last unloaded plugin will overrite any other
at reload they all reload this setting

发表时间 Sun 24 May 20 @ 9:05 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The video source uses independent settings though, and those are not deck-dependent either, so that doesn't exactly explain it.

发表时间 Mon 25 May 20 @ 6:23 am
Adion wrote :
The video source uses independent settings though, and those are not deck-dependent either, so that doesn't exactly explain it.

I can't exactly find a pattern for when it happens
It's also maybe interesting that it jumps back to my windows user root folder

发表时间 Mon 25 May 20 @ 7:25 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Can you check the camera .ini files in VirtualDJ\Plugins64 if one matches this path?
If it starts with empty path it's supposed to pop up folder selection, so if not it does look like it's reading wrong settings somehow.

发表时间 Mon 25 May 20 @ 7:31 am
Do you mean native_Slideshow ini's?
I have 2 64-bit ones and 2 32-bit ones, but none of them have a path pointing to the user root folder

发表时间 Mon 25 May 20 @ 7:53 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Chiming in here, might relate but it is an issue, as I switch folders for slideshow, sometimes it doesn't take
[using SShow on each deck, switching with fx on]

发表时间 Mon 25 May 20 @ 8:42 pm
I think it may be a mini-crash of the slideshow plugin, because if the control panel is open that disappears
When you try to get the control panel back, the first try turns it off, and only the second try gets it back up - and you then need to re-select the folder
Does that make sense?

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 20 @ 2:39 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)