快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: Controller 2020 by DennYo - Page: 26
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
DennYo Beats wrote :
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
The beat counter is off again it should be 1 2 3 4
1234 1234 1234 1234

I know, i have change you wish on the Project Control Skin.
On Controller 2020 I don't make any big changes anymore.

Youre acting like Im asking for you to add a feature, Im asking for you to correct a wrong. Why not use the default skin for a reference or any other skin for a reference? Why leave it incorrect? Phase means a lot to DJs and this beat counter isn't in phase. All I ask is you follow the examples shown by every other skin

Djratedxxx919 How much did you pay for this skin??
On behalf of DennYo, I would like to offer you a refund for the full purchase price of the skin.
- - - - -
Listen, You know that you have just as much access and ability to make the changes to the skin, and actiually any changes in the skin, oh by yourself.
You could reuse the resources available to you learn how to do it yourself, just lie Dennyo did.
But, no, you want somebody donate even more of their time to do it for you, someone who is fully capable, because why? Because you're being lazy?

This is just a passion project for many people, and you're acting like he owes you.
Owes you to go back and service a skin (for you) that he has stated several times that he no longer works on. He's already put tons of time in, and gave it to all of us to use here on VDJ as a gift for free, but you can't put five minutes in?

And then to top it all off you have the audacity to get an attitude about it? Not only are you lazy, but, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to call you stupid, but that is a bad way to behave.

Drop the attitude and figure it out.

DennYo thanks for everything you do!

发表时间 2 days ago @ 1:01 am
SO you think "you told me"....lol. You don't want to go down this street with me...we'll both wind up blocked. Step lightly.

发表时间 2 days ago @ 4:38 am