快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Microphone Popping

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Hello,...I should have titled it crackling....not just popping..sorry about that

Has anyone experienced microphone crackling in VDJ?

I do realize there are several set ups that can be used for microphones. I still have some crackling going on....not much, and subtle....but it is still there...its much better since i went to an xlr with an interface..and i have used the microphone with other applications with no popping..ive tested it with several other applications as well as did a direct test and it only happens when i use VDJ.... I stream to a shoutcast server.

Here is my set up...I hope ive captured all the pertinent information.

Windows 10 - XLR condenser mic (rode broadcaster) connected to a M2 interface (gain at 10:30 and 11:00 o'clock) usb (not to long of a usb cable).

Im using the ASIO driver with a sample rate of 44100 with a buffer size of 1024 (thats the highest buffer size the Motu will go)..

I also only use Loudmax ...Clipping is not an issue...I also tried Latency Mon for the CPU processing and it all checked out okay. The Ultra latency option in VDJ is turned off.

Not sure im gonna be able to correct it..but i thought I would at least see if anyone experienced the same issue.

发表时间 Sun 09 Feb 20 @ 4:01 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)