快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: 5466 issue with Cue labels

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Just uploaded the 5466 issue. Now I have a problem with Cue buttons. Normal function is to load a track. Move to a spot and set a Cue mark. When the cue button is clicked, the text "Cue x" where x in my case is 1-5 appears. Now nothing populates the button text. I have to right click now and name it my self.

I'm still shaky from my horrible upgrade to 64. And I don't really want to revert back. Everything has been fine lately and I've been rebuilding. Now this bug shows up.

I looked in config for "cue" and haven't found an option to turn auto text back on. Any ideas?

UUH OHH... Now it's really annoying. I set a cue mark and label it. Then listen to it and nah don't want it there. Need to move it up a little bit. I delete. Reset it. Guess what my label "Cue 1" is now gone and I have to label it again.

Tempted now to roll back. Help please!!!

发表时间 Mon 16 Dec 19 @ 11:41 am
Dj-RFTDPRO InfinityMember since 2018
Bug already fixed & is scheduled for the next update ...

发表时间 Mon 16 Dec 19 @ 12:08 pm
Nope. Just loaded 5478. Cue button label issue is NOT fixed. PLEASE REPAIR. It's totally annoying to have to manually name the CUE buttons.

发表时间 Sun 22 Dec 19 @ 8:23 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Which skin are you using?

发表时间 Sun 22 Dec 19 @ 2:10 pm
I'm using Blacksheep's skin. All has been running fine except for now this issue. It used to label the cue marks automatically. Cue 1 - 5 on this Skin.

Now I have to right click and type in the name. The feature was OK for years.

Thanks for the help.

发表时间 Tue 31 Dec 19 @ 1:55 pm
Blacksheep Skin. Incredible. Got the effects aligned again. It depends on loading them in a proper order in ONINIT. Glad I moved forward.

Deck 1 all cue's 1-5 are manually entered via right click on button.

Deck 3 has first 3 cue names missing but present as radio button indicates red. I'd have to right click to name each one.
This has changed in the latest release. Please fix.

发表时间 Tue 31 Dec 19 @ 9:16 pm
Can't seem to find the revision sheet for v5504. It appeared in the upload new version pop up window. Now I can't find it. Where are the early release notes kept?

Well this 5504 release didn't fix my problem with not default labeling my CUE buttons Cue 1 - Cue 5. It worked before. Last 3 releases now... still broken.

I thought the 5504 release notes said something about labeling the CUE buttons. It's still messed up. Please fix.

I have to right click the CUE button and type in the name now. Not sure what anyone would call these other than Cue 1, Cut 2, Cue 3... etc.

发表时间 Sun 26 Jan 20 @ 8:35 am
Looks like the blacksheep skin was using get_text "cue1" instead of cue_name as script.
Will be fixed in the next update so that this also shows "Cue 1" etc...

发表时间 Sun 26 Jan 20 @ 9:05 am
Thanks for figuring that out Adion. It amazes me how you geniuses master this stuff.

I'm trying to learn. Where did you see this "get_text"? I looked in the Blacksheep XML file and "get_text" doesn't seem to be there.

Does the Blacksheep Skin have a section in the source code for 2020? I have no access to that I guess.

Maybe I can buy a debugger and go step by step through the code. Hah!!! That would be one hell of a learning curve. :)

Thanks again. Loving 2020 64 so far. Well except for Milkdrop. Which there is a work around using Winamp.

发表时间 Sun 26 Jan 20 @ 11:53 am
Didn't check directly in the xml, it might also be a text label using format="" which was more common in vdj7 and is now not needed as much anymore

发表时间 Sun 26 Jan 20 @ 12:56 pm
Adion. Thank you very much. Trouble FIXED with version: 5522.

Sigh of relief. Lovin' 2020 64.

发表时间 Sat 08 Feb 20 @ 12:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)