快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Mathematical mixtures panel

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello, I work a lot with mathematical mixtures and I would like to have a tab in the area of (karaoke, sidelist, automix) called "Song counted" or something similar where through some cues with text the different parts of a song can be added.
For example:
Cues where you can put: 4 base, 4 chorus, 4 up, stop sample.
These cues with text are put "layout" in order and numbered in the panel "song counted".
I think it would be a good option for all of us who do math mixes and don't have other competing programs.

Thank you very much for collecting our suggestions and making it possible for us to add improvements.

Greetings
VideoDJ RaLpH

发表时间 Wed 20 Nov 19 @ 9:11 am
In VDJ you can give any hot-cue a name and color like you want, or did I miss your point?

发表时间 Wed 20 Nov 19 @ 3:17 pm
music234 wrote :
In VDJ you can give any hot-cue a name and color like you want, or did I miss your point?

I know that information, what I would like is to have a panel where they order those cues and show the information by lines to be able to make mathematical mixtures.
Now I do it through the cues, but I don't know how well I am in which part of the song. I think it would be an interesting function and would give you a little more professionalism of Virtual DJ.

发表时间 Thu 21 Nov 19 @ 6:02 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)