快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Echo effect not working properly
Hi Guys,

Just updated VDJ to the latest build 5180. I run the latest Windows 10 os optimized for minimal cpu usage. I also use The Thing 2 skin. Everyrhing is working absolutely fine in VDJ but just about to record a show and i noticed that the echo effect doesn't even hardly apply an echo now. I have uninstalled the effect and reinstalled it, uninstalled my Pioneer Ddj Sx2 drivers and reinstalled them but still just getting a really tinny echo effect with barely an echo on any strength setring. Restarted the computer to, still no change. Can anybody help please. Thank you.

发表时间 Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 1:10 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Check the fx gui

发表时间 Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 1:12 pm
Many thanks Loco. Is the Gui the settings cog next to Echo on theeffects list? If it is all the settings are fine and set as they were when the echo did work. I update VDj today so wondering if it is the update. Echodoppler and all othe effects seem to work fine. I have also tried pre and post effect, still no difference.

发表时间 Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 1:26 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Just try echo as I update as well : there was no real effect
After I pressed MuteSource switch twice in the fx GUI and it started to work OK
it looks like a little change in .ini file was needed

@rams1884
The gui is not the cog, next to the effect on 3fx list, it's the gear right of the effect in the fx select list or the "+" button in solo fx mode

发表时间 Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 1:41 pm
Hi Nico, Thanks for this info. Did it, rebooted vdj and now both decks work with echo. Once again again, can't thank the vdj community enough for saving me hours of investigating!

发表时间 Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 1:55 pm
Yeah gui == graphical user interface, all the fx settings the skin doesn't show, I guessed that maybe the filter element of the fx had been turned too high/low, but since you say they're right I'd try as Nicotux says, find echo.ini in vdj plugins folder and delete that to try a fresh copy

发表时间 Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 1:55 pm
Loco, seems to be going great with Nicos suggestion. I will also try your idea just to make 100 percent. Many thanks guys, hope you all have a great week.

发表时间 Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 2:10 pm
Same difference really, his idea updates the ini by changing it, my idea was just kill it and get new.

发表时间 Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 2:50 pm
I had same problem. Adjust the echo parameter length down then backup to original setting. Worked for me.

发表时间 Sun 17 Jan 21 @ 8:39 pm
I just bought my pioneer sx3 a week ago and I'm using Vdj as well. I have the exact echo problem now. So the solution is click the + to open the gui window, then click mute source a couple times, close Vdj, restart pc to reset?? At my present location I don't have wifi and I'm not sure my cell hotspot is strong to download any plug-ins.

发表时间 Mon 24 May 21 @ 12:40 pm
djshake83 wrote :
I just bought my pioneer sx3 a week ago and I'm using Vdj as well. I have the exact echo problem now. So the solution is click the + to open the gui window, then click mute source a couple times, close Vdj, restart pc to reset?? At my present location I don't have wifi and I'm not sure my cell hotspot is strong to download any plug-ins.

No, just click the + and change the Echo settings to whatever you want
Nothing else

发表时间 Mon 24 May 21 @ 3:44 pm
I've already messed with all the settings with no luck.

发表时间 Mon 24 May 21 @ 6:58 pm