快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: cue-scratch question

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I've tried changing a simplified version of the cue scratch on the wiki page: http://virtualdj.com/wiki/a%20cue%20scratch

Theidea is still to have a toggle, but when the scratch is done, go back to the cue point and pause
That way you can combine it with click + hold the cue button for playing the scratch sound normally, and fo back and forth be tween the two

So I map the touchwheel to:
touchwheel_touch & var 'cuescratch' ? up ? goto_cue & pause
(cuescratch is my on/off parameter)

That works fine if I'm very careful when letting go of the jogwheel
But if it's still spinning a bit, it will move away from the cue point after it has returned to it, and the next cue+hold click will then set a new cue point instead of triggering the existing one

Is there a "is jogwheel still moving" function I can "ask" when doing this, so I can retutn to the cue point and pause at the right moment?

(I guess another option is to also remap the cue to go back if needed, before doing the cue part)

发表时间 Wed 07 Nov 18 @ 8:09 pm
Personally I prefer to "lock" the jog when a deck is paused (not playing) on a cue point. Therefore the jog won't move the track, nor the set cue...

JOG:
play ? touchwheel : cue ? nothing : touchwheel

The only draw back is that if you want to move a set cue just a few ms you need to press play twice (one to play, second to pause) for the needle to get unstuck from the current position and be able to set a new one.

发表时间 Wed 07 Nov 18 @ 11:49 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)