快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Sounds stops after couple of hours

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I was playing music same as always but after a couple of hours it just stops. Never had this issue before but now doing it every set I play, and advice to a novice user please?

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 12:07 pm
More info please.

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 12:46 pm
It plays music for couple of hours then the music just stops its as if I've pressed stop but I haven't, then won't restart until I've switched whole system off and back on again?

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 12:56 pm
What operating system, what version of VDJ, what controller or sound device?

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 1:13 pm

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 1:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We are not talking of a shut down here, but as the user reported as if the Stop button was pressed, meaning that probably the GUI is still working (?) e.g. moving faders etc ?
You could get the same behavior (GUI responsive but not able to play a track) in several cases, such as somehow the platter (jogwheel) is held, or if the sound card not present (disconnected)... waveforms should stutter in that case and probably a systray message.
So unless the OP provides more info on what hardware/controller (if any) is used or other useful information, i wouldnt match this case with the one you mentioned.

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 2:12 pm
Operating system is windows 10 on Acer Laptop, vdj 2018, vocal star vs250a mixer. I've never had any problems with the running set up before but now the music from vdj stops after couple of hours

发表时间 Fri 02 Nov 18 @ 3:40 pm
Does the rhythmwave start to ’stutter’ when sound goes down?
What happens if you go into audio config and press ’Apply’ , see if the sound resume.
If so, there seems to be an issue with sound card or communication to it.
Make sure Windows does not use the soundcard as ’default device’

发表时间 Fri 02 Nov 18 @ 4:02 pm
No stutter at all, I'll maybe try to reset laptop to factory settings and see if that works?

发表时间 Fri 02 Nov 18 @ 4:09 pm
Does the rhythmwave continue to roll ?
Just audio shuts off ?
Does the audio metering still show audio activity ?

发表时间 Sat 03 Nov 18 @ 8:15 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)