快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Controller | Play state: cue_stop vs play

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

K0mixPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I am trying to show when a track is playing while Cue is held (not a hotcue) vs playing normally.
I would like to map an LED on my controller to be on only when I am holding down the Cue button and the track is playing (ie previewing the cue). I then want the LED to turn off when I hit Play (to keep the track going when I release the Cue button).

I currently use a custom variable "cue_on" which is toggled while the Cue button is pressed. The LED is on whenever the variable is on, ie the Cue button is held. This doesn't quite fill my needs as the LED remains on when I push Play; this is the point I would like it to turn off.

When a track is playing, is there a way to check whether it is in a 'cue_stop' state? As in the track is playing but is ready to stop when Cue is released?
This is as opposed to the track just playing normally, as triggered by the play button or hot cue etc.

发表时间 Thu 04 Oct 18 @ 10:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Best and simple approach is to map your PLAY/CUE buttons as ..
PLAY : pioneer_play
CUE : pioneer_cue
With the above actions (make sure their leds are also mapped the same way or not mapped at all - to get their status from the buttons), you will have the Led of the PLAY button blink when paused, still blink if CUE is pressed from paused status and solid when playing

发表时间 Fri 05 Oct 18 @ 12:27 am
K0mixPRO InfinityMember since 2012
That's handy to know! Not quite what I'm looking for though.

How does VDJ know that it's previewing from Cue rather than just playing as normal? Is there a way to query this status in controller mapping?

发表时间 Fri 05 Oct 18 @ 1:33 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)