快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Using VDJ with Pioneer Nexus setup

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,

Is there some sort of comprehensive guide/tutorial on how to connect VDJ with a Pioneer setup of two CDJ 2000NXS decks and a DJM 900NXS mixer?

I tried DJing with it last weekend, by connecting the two CDJs to my VDJ Pro Infinity with two USB cables, and selecting the appropriate outputs in audio configuration. My CDJs were plugged into the DJM, so i used an external mixer mode and it worked like a charm. However, I had two main problems:

1) When using my own controllers (Numark Edge & Pioneer Wego2) I DJ with a 4 deck setup with a custom skin and controller mapping. Since I only had two CDJs I could use only deck 1&2. Is there any way to use all 4 decks without having to plug in 4 actual CDJs ?

2) I could not figure out how to pre-listen, without actually loading a song onto one of the decks.
(One option would have been to use the on-board soundcard from my Mac as the headphone output. But that would mean that I can't use the CUE button on the DJM to pre-listen and gain-match the next song I'm about to play, and would have to reach for the Cue buttons on the VDJ UI instead. Not my most preferred way of doing it.)

I have not yet tried connecting the DJM to the VDJ in addition to the two CDJs. Would that solve my problems?

Any thoughts, ideas, comments please?

AV

发表时间 Tue 10 Apr 18 @ 9:24 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
1) Holding the EJECT button for more than 2 seconds, would make the CDJs to toggle Left/Right decks.
2) Was the DJM connected via USB ? You should use the sound card of the DJM in your Audio setup (with ext mixer , deck 1, deck 2..) so that the mixer to receive the audio signals from VDJ decks and PFL to work.

发表时间 Tue 10 Apr 18 @ 1:36 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)