快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: latest update may have a bug 04-04-18

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i was out DJing in a bar on wednesday and VDJ notified me that a new update was available and ' would i like to use it'
i selected yes.

we use a TV in the bar to project music videos from VDJ.
often the TV is showing sports when i start DJing but then needs to be switched over to me during my set. VDJ 7 was never able to do this, i always had to restart the software to connect an external monitor ,but VDJ8 always handled it well.
this night when the barman swiched it over i found the GUI suddenly got a bit sluggish and the videos on the TV were freezing after minute or so. i clicked in the video box on the main VDJ skin to refresh the video output,but then my main GUI froze completely so i had to let that song run out and close VDJ. I had to use task manager to close VDJ because it would not close by itself.
this is the first time iv ever had to do that with VDJ.

when i restarted , i right clicked and ran it with my dedicated Nvidia graphics card instead of my default graphics card and had no problems for the rest of the night. so i guess if i continue using VDJ with my Nvidia card things should be fine but i just wanted to let you guys know that this happened in case it may be a bug with VDJ or something.

Proteus IV, windows 10, 2.6GHZ, 32GB ram, NVIDIA GTX1060

发表时间 Sat 07 Apr 18 @ 11:24 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)