快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Going mad

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have no default folders in filters how do I get to the compatible songs folder

发表时间 Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 10:09 am
dj5 alive wrote :
I have no default folders in filters how do I get to the compatible songs folder

If you have hidden the entire filter folder, you can get it back using the dot menu on the bottom left of the screen

If you have deleted them, and just want the "compatible songs" one back, you can recreate it. The script for it is:
bpmdiff<=4 and keydiff=0

发表时间 Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 10:38 am
Thanks but neither deleted or hid them just weren’t there to start with just got virtual dj8

发表时间 Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 1:51 pm
I don't know what you guys did in development, but it messed up my searches in this new version 8.2 b4204. I typed in a song from my database and nothing. Good thing I wasn't at a gig. The version before that was working fine.

发表时间 Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 3:21 pm
dj5 alive wrote :
Thanks but neither deleted or hid them just weren’t there to start with just got virtual dj8

Oh, then you just got to learn the new software
v8 is nothing like v7 - it was complete re-programmed
Filter folders are under filters in v8:

发表时间 Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 4:12 pm
Dr of Oldies wrote :
I don't know what you guys did in development, but it messed up my searches in this new version 8.2 b4204. I typed in a song from my database and nothing. Good thing I wasn't at a gig. The version before that was working fine.

The new one is too - so something else must have happened
But please don't hijack threads about other subjects

发表时间 Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 4:14 pm
Ok, I fixed the problem. I used the remove missing files option and that fixed it.

发表时间 Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 4:19 pm
Therefore you must have either moved or renamed a file or files outside of Virtual DJ.

If you do that, the VDJ database won't be aware of the change. Any renaming/moving of files (i.e. data) must be done from within VDJ so the database is updated.

发表时间 Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 5:21 pm
I apologize as i'm still pretty new to the community, the so called hijack was unintentional.

发表时间 Mon 02 Apr 18 @ 2:58 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)