快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Strangeness

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Running a system at my shop with an RMX console as a sound card, its been flawless.
Today I boot up and the console settings window is open on the desktop.
Open VDJ, load the usual playlist for the day on auto and nothing happens like sound settings are incorrect.
Jog the deck and sound is there, but hit play on the GUI or console and nothing happens.
Restart the system and its the same thing, check sound settings and its ok there.
Then I scratch on a jog a bit and off it goes without a hiccup for the whole day.
Just really strange behavior being the play buttons on both the console and skin did nothing at all.

发表时间 Sat 31 Mar 18 @ 4:52 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Sounds like it got stuck thinking the jog wheels were touched then?

发表时间 Sat 31 Mar 18 @ 5:07 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Well it was on initial, just like if sound settings were not set up.
What I don't get is why the console control panel opened on its own and settings were correct.
It was weird because the sound was active, so I was thinking midi issues, but then even when I clicked on the gui play button nothing happened.
The console lights were on as usual, everything in config/controller/sound settings were ok and a restart didn't effect it like it wasn't loading correctly.
The only abnormal thing was the DJC control panel being open and the jog start.
After that, it ran all 9 hours without a problem on auto.

发表时间 Sat 31 Mar 18 @ 8:00 pm
Don't know if this has anything to do with it, but my RMX control panel opens every time I boot the computer up. This has been going on for a few weeks, I just close it and forget about it until I boot up again. I haven't used the RMX2 for a long time. Maybe I'll connect it and see happens.

发表时间 Sat 31 Mar 18 @ 9:24 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)