快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Initial Setup and Configuration

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all! I am new to internet radio broadcasting, and I am having trouble getting the proper configuration that will make everything work smoothly.

I have tried various programs from free ones like Mixxx and RadioDJ to Sam Broadcaster and now Virtual DJ, and I can't see to get all parts working correctly. Either the decks won't play, or one deck will play, or the microphone will still broadcast when I shut it off...and many other frustrating things.

After all these programs didn't work, it's obvious that it's something in the way I'm setting it up, and it might mean I'm also missing some piece of equipment.

I'm trying to broadcast live radio. I have a USB mixer, a mic plugged into that mixer, and the mixer is plugged into my laptop. I have seen sites that say I need a splitter cable (I'm not looking to cue and preview songs), other sites say I need an additional audio interface (my mixer includes one) and several other pieces of equipment I don't have.

Can someone PLEASE treat me like the idiot I am and give me step by step instructions on how to set this up properly within a program??? I would be so appreciative.

发表时间 Thu 29 Mar 18 @ 2:29 pm
Well first of all you need to provide some useful information. Like exactly how you want to set things up, and how you actually have it.

Tell us what mixer and mic you have (just saying "a mixer" and "a mic" is no use to anyone).

Please also post a PrtScrn of your VDJ audio config.

发表时间 Thu 29 Mar 18 @ 4:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)