快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Bugs in b4189

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

After i moved a folder in vdj browser, an annoying renaming message kept flashing on top of the browser window. Anyway to stop this?

发表时间 Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 9:22 am
That's not a bug.

You must have at least one reference to those files residing elsewhere - so when you moved the folder, the links to those files would have been broken. VDJ is simply correcting the situation.

发表时间 Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 9:43 am
groovindj wrote :
That's not a bug.

You must have at least one reference to those files residing elsewhere - so when you moved the folder, the links to those files would have been broken. VDJ is simply correcting the situation.

Any solutions to this problem?

发表时间 Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 10:09 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
What is the problem you have exactly?
You moved a folder, so virtualdj tries to make sure that your playlists and virtual folders path are updated as well.

发表时间 Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 10:25 am
Adion wrote :
What is the problem you have exactly?
You moved a folder, so virtualdj tries to make sure that your playlists and virtual folders path are updated as well.

that "renaming" message kept flashing on the browser and it won't go away. Moreover I discovered yesterday another problem HID mode on CDJ-2000 nexus that the on-screen marker on needle search display kept jumping nominal rates back and forth constantly, also the display on platter screen also jumping and moving very fast. Display are not smooth and haywired on both decks. However there are no audio drop nor crash happen. I did not want to take the risks, I decided to roll back to b3994. My laptop is Lenovo Y500, i7, latest win10, 8 Gb ram, Nvidia GT750M.

发表时间 Thu 22 Mar 18 @ 9:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)