快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: vdj8 sound drop out

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi everyone my name is Lawrie gee and my problem is sound , when playing out at one my venues my system plays great then at any random point in the night it just stops output of sound the vdj says its still working all the settings look correct but only have headphones could be issue on soundcard in pc ? running numark platinum with computer on win7 with 5.6 operating platform only vdj onboard rest on external drive
external drive runs on a 3 port and controller on a 2 port just totally baffled have changed controller to see if was output board but is better but still not right please help before get sack thanks to you all

发表时间 Sun 17 Dec 17 @ 11:29 am
Check and make sure no effects are still active your master volume is still open I had the same issue couple days ago I fixed it simple by switching my output master to headphone and back but try check the first steps first

发表时间 Sun 17 Dec 17 @ 2:39 pm
Wink 0012, you can't compare your issue with his because, you have a Pro version and we have no idea which version he is using. I would suggest that since you are worried about "getting sacked" at this venue, you buy a version that allows you to play out in public. You are listed as a home user, which does not have all of the features that you need to use a controller, and is not supposed to be used in public.

发表时间 Sun 17 Dec 17 @ 7:08 pm
Just trying to help

发表时间 Wed 10 Jan 18 @ 11:28 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)