快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: 8 Froze and Will Not Open

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Was playing video tracks and loading up a usb card with tracks withing VDJ when it froze.
Had to get to task manager to control alt del and shut down.
Now no matter what I do, it will not restart.
Click on the short cut, the exe in the program list and nothing.
Haven't done a reboot, but I found this a little threatening in a real time environment.
Windows 3994

发表时间 Fri 15 Dec 17 @ 11:13 pm
threatening? i'd break out in a sweat for a second or until I turned on the screen to the backup pc that is always running.

have never seen it freeze up with the USB my other dj puts in when he's playing tracks on it and we've been on 3994 for a little while now.

I vote for a reboot as fast as possible tho

发表时间 Fri 15 Dec 17 @ 11:49 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
When I rebooted, my usb was offline.
It was plugged into a hub, which may be wiggin' out.

This version is really top shelf btw.
Using vdj while copying between drives is quite a feat especially playing mp4s.
At the close of the copy process I see a little hang in the gui, but the output of video and audio is constant which is impressive.

Another thing I noticed is jogging while in search mode never skips a beat regardless of what you do with the jog wheel, also impressive.

发表时间 Sat 16 Dec 17 @ 12:14 pm
I have to shuffle files around fairly regularly and haven't had an issue related to doing hot swaps or anything. it's been solid for us at the club. but then again we use a dedicated desktop there. still... haven't seen any hangs or whatnot when I use my laptop and have things plugged in and moving videos around.

发表时间 Sat 16 Dec 17 @ 2:30 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)