快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Pioneer DDJ SR2 issues

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Recently my ddjsr2 sample pad function stopped illuminating brightly and dimmed down alot. The hot cue slicer and roll all illunimate fine and bright on tge pads. This was after the early release 4000 series update was loaded on my mac. Also the jog wheel illumination used to match the color code of my loaded tracks. Again after the early access build this stopped working and the jog wheel only lumes in white. Yes I did have the function for jog wheel lume to match color of track enabled in the utilities function. I went back to the last public release believe 3994 and the sample pad illuminated very bright as before and how it should. Color of jog wheel though still not matching color code of track. Again these were working great prior to early release build.

发表时间 Thu 14 Dec 17 @ 6:22 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Indeed there were 2 recent changes for the DDJ-SR2.

1. Added dimmed colors. What is wrong with having the color of the Pad dimmed when not active ? This is a feature of the hardware which was missing from the original support files. To provide a useful example, the playing Samples now light up with bright colors (instead of blinking) and the non-playing ones with dimmed colors. When the Pads blink instead of bright colors, you need to look at the Pads for about 1 second to understand if its blinking/playing, while with the dimmed colors, its just a matter of a quick glance.
If the difference between the dimmed and the bright color is not much noticeable, then i am afraid thats a Hardware limitation that we cannot override (the unit provides specific pre-defined colors which cannot be dimmed further)

2. The Jog illumination is improved. It now lights up white when track has no specific color and gets the color of the track if defined.
In case thats not the case for you, make sure you are using the "factory default" mapping, and the selected illumination mode is the correct one.
http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjsr2/jogled.html

发表时间 Thu 14 Dec 17 @ 6:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
For 2, i just saw that the change did not pass to the Early Access Build. so indeed it wont work correctly with the default action.
fixed for next Build.
In the meantime, you can assign the LED_JOG key as ... get_loaded_song 'color' 'white'

发表时间 Thu 14 Dec 17 @ 6:47 pm
Thank you. At least I know the dimming is due to build update and understand why. Also good to see the jog wheel lighting will be worked on. Yes have original mapping and through utilities mode had the right option fx3 turned on for colored jog wheel enabling. Like I said in previous build this function was working fine with jog lume changing with colored track loaded and white with none prior to last early release build . Lastly, noticed that with the dimmed sample pads on sample function one color does not brighten when depressed and the others do. I have all pads assigned a different sample and different color. All with early test build are dimmed with their respective color and when depressed are very bright as stated they should be. Issue now is pad #2 I have assigned sample and color red and this pad does not light up bright when depressed and stays dimmed. When played on under 3994 build it does light up bright and blinks when depressed.

发表时间 Fri 15 Dec 17 @ 2:48 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)