快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Dual Microphones

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,

I am using Virtual Dj 8 to broadcast via Shoutcast v2 to a streaming server. Although I am managing I wish to ask if it is possible to have 2 Microphone buttons to enable me to enable and disable my guest microphone on my radio station. I will also like to find out if it is possible for a remote guest to also stream remotely or collaboratively to my streaming session.

Yours Sincerely
Hendrik

发表时间 Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 12:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is only 1 Mic slot/channel in VirtualDJ.

I see 2 options here ...
1. Have both of your microphones connected to a Microphone hardware mixing console and its output connected to the Mic input of your sound card. In this case, you ll need to have the MIC button on the VDJ skin always ON and control (turn on/off) both of your Mics from the hardware console.

2. Have the 2nd Mic connected on a separate input of your sound card (so you need to have a sound card with at least 2 stereo inputs) and add a linein line in your audio setup. This will give you the ability to choose a spare deck and turn the 2nd Mic on/off by using the action deck 4 linein. In this case you will control the Volume of the input (2nd mic) from the deck volume

Option 2 can be used to import any audio signal to your mixing. So you could import the streaming of a different broadcasting (could be Skype for example) to an input of your sound card.
As an example.. set Skype to use an output that you dont have any speakers connected and not used by VirtualDJ. Set this output to go through an input of the sound card
Use this input in the VDJ Audio setup.
you will probably require 2 different sound cards or one that provides a Utility to allow you routing inputs to outputs.

发表时间 Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 8:21 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)