快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: vms5 problems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I use both a vms5 for mobile and cdjs for club work the problem is mac,vdj8,cdj works fine but my vms5 will not play a song on the mac it just stutters on screen with no audio through mixer.
i know its not the mixer as it works fine with my Samsung windows laptop
need help got a gig soon
thanks

发表时间 Mon 01 May 17 @ 9:09 pm
wayne1981 wrote :
I use both a vms5 for mobile and cdjs for club work the problem is mac,vdj8,cdj works fine but my vms5 will not play a song on the mac it just stutters on screen with no audio through mixer.
i know its not the mixer as it works fine with my Samsung windows laptop
need help got a gig soon
thanks

That is often because something else on the laptop is blocking/locking whatever audio output VDJ is setup to use
So in your case it could be that VDJ on this laptop hasn't been setup to use your VMS5, but instead tries to use another audio output (like the internal soundcard)
Or that something on your laptop is using/locking the soundcard in the VMS5

发表时间 Tue 02 May 17 @ 7:55 am
Will have a look the strange this is it was working on the i reinstalled vdj8 to try and solve a problem with the cdj now its not working with the vms allthe settings are the same as before the mixer works fine but it just wont play when the vms is selected as the sound card am gonna try factory reset on the mac and see what happens

发表时间 Tue 02 May 17 @ 11:18 am
wayne1981 wrote :
Will have a look the strange this is it was working on the i reinstalled vdj8 to try and solve a problem with the cdj now its not working with the vms allthe settings are the same as before the mixer works fine but it just wont play when the vms is selected as the sound card am gonna try factory reset on the mac and see what happens

You could try that
But I doubt it's a VDJ issue. I think something else i locking up your sound card

发表时间 Tue 02 May 17 @ 11:40 am
I'm having the exact same problem anyone any ideas how to fix it ?

发表时间 Thu 10 Aug 17 @ 3:38 pm
I have had similar in the past on windows10, even a remote session with support never found the issue. But, I did discover it in the end and cure it in windows10. My issue turned out to be that there were TWO instances of Documents folder on the pc for some strange reason and unknown to me, hence there were two versions of the virtualDj folder and this was confusing the system and causing it to crash and just stutter the sound when it would play.
I have no idea about macs, never used one, but look for a duplication of where the virtualDj folder is. It may not be the cause, but its worth a look.
As an aside. I am stuck at build v8.2 b3731, as ANY version after that will not work and crashes as soon as you try to load a song. Might pay you to try an older version and see if that helps.

发表时间 Thu 10 Aug 17 @ 5:05 pm
hi whenever I turn my vms 5 on a high pitched buzzing comes out of the speakers it is not there with vms 5 turned off it is not there with the speaker cables not connected to vms 5 it is so annoying anybody help please

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 1:25 pm

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 1:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)