快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: TellyVisuals and TellyMedia - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

AWESOME!!

Can't wait to try this out, Thanks a million Don, most appreciated!

发表时间 Wed 21 Sep 16 @ 10:18 pm
dfyffePRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi Don welcome back here, I also posted this on the fb group, In TV is there a easy way to temporary stop pushbullet and the other message from diisplaying and just allow demo chat messages ?, (a feature to turn off the other displayed messages, like how you can turn off demo chat), also is looking forward to the twitter, instagram integration. Thank you Don for all the work you put into TV & TM to make these super vdj plugins.

发表时间 Thu 22 Sep 16 @ 12:00 pm
I will add some options for turning things off / on for PushBullet,Twilio, Twitter, Instagram. Twitter and Instagram are being added and while working on those, I will add an the options to turn things off. Maybe one option to turn them all off or on.

发表时间 Thu 22 Sep 16 @ 3:23 pm
dfyffePRO InfinityMember since 2003
One reason this would be good for me, I run multiple instance of TV so I could separate the messages, ex: pushbullet could be on top and demo messages at the bottom of the screen. Thank you Don.

发表时间 Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 12:21 am
Yup, same here.

Another reason I have to run multiple instances is because I use multiple cameras for live feeds.

发表时间 Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 12:49 am
I hear you both. NTV will not be limited in that way.

Donald, I posted a link to TV 2.47+ in the facebook group for you to test turning on / off the built in connections per named instance of TV.

发表时间 Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 3:21 am
Hi Don

For the last 2 weeks i have been having issues playing karaoke files through Virtual DJ and last night I started having issues using TellyMedia. a few seconds after I select TellyMedia I get a C++ Run time error and it all closes. Any suggestions on what has gone wrong and a fix for it?

发表时间 Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 7:01 am
What version of TM are you running?

发表时间 Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 7:10 am
I have the latest version of TM plus.

发表时间 Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 12:04 pm
I assume that would be TM 1.88+ then. Your not giving me anything to go on Clint. If there was a general problem I would know about it so you have to give some history or something. Maybe some camera? What?

发表时间 Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 3:33 pm
Okay. Exactly 2 weeks ago, started having a problem with Virtual DJ that all cdg files are jerky. All my videos including the full HD videos play without a problem. To carry on with the evening I started using TM to play the karaoke files and all went well for the evening. I tested everything 2 days later without an external monitor connected and it all went well. cdg files played fine. When I got to my karaoke gig last night the files started playing jerky again but now connected to a screen and projector. When I opened TM it was crashing with the C++ runtime error. It now happens as soon as I select TM and activate it even without a monitor connected. I have not removed or added any other software for the last few months. My machine is a Dell XPS 702. I7 8Gig Ram. My Virtual DJ was setup to have early update releases. I have noticed that other people are having a simillar karaoke issue in one of the other threads. hope that helps. let me know if you need any more info? Thanks as always for the quick response.

发表时间 Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 5:07 pm
What version of windows and VDJ are you using?

What type of file is selected in TM? Bring up the UI for TM and check that. I assume the problem occurs just when you activate so you should be able to bring up the user interface and check the file type. Change that and see if you get same problem. If you can isolate it to a file then send me the file.

o - Also tell me what else do you have running in VDJ
o - what all is turned on in TM from Media, Carousel, Camera
o - what ever other clue you might have

发表时间 Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 5:16 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Don Moir wrote :
I will add some options for turning things off / on for PushBullet,Twilio, Twitter, Instagram. Twitter and Instagram are being added and while working on those, I will add an the options to turn things off. Maybe one option to turn them all off or on.

This sounds great !
I think it would be better with separate on/off.

We spoke about recieving pictures on Pushbullet doesnt work here in Europe, will it work from Twitter and Instagram when you are done ?

发表时间 Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 4:10 pm
I think PB images via MMS may depend on your carrier. We tested it in Germany and images worked there. At any rate, Twitter and Instagram will work for images and text and maybe more eventually.

发表时间 Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 6:59 pm
Been testing this morning and it works, but is there any way to make the pictures bigger than the text and background.
I would like the pictures to be bigger than sms chat panel.
Have I missed something in settings ?

发表时间 Sun 25 Sep 16 @ 5:35 am
If you use a vertical chat panel they will be bigger but could use some options for different displays. If you use a small height or width there is not much room for the image to display. While a horizontal chat panel conserves space, it is slow to scroll thru the messages and not very good for images.

发表时间 Sun 25 Sep 16 @ 5:40 am
I only use it like this with only one line of text, and it doesnt cover the videos.

But I would like to resize (full screen) when a picture is received.

Thinking of a new panel that only recieves pictures from sms/mms etc. ?

发表时间 Sun 25 Sep 16 @ 8:35 am
I tested using another panel for received images but that depends are number of images being received on how often it will cover things up.

Here I just directed the VDJ video to the panel on the right by selecting it to use the VDJ video as it background and then nothing is covered up.

发表时间 Sun 25 Sep 16 @ 1:23 pm
This is how I have a qtz file showing Twitter/Instagram on my Mac,

The pictures show up and resize automatically.

发表时间 Sun 25 Sep 16 @ 2:08 pm
In practice how often do you guys actually get images? Here I can get images almost every single message but that is because I use generic hashtags for testing. If you are just getting an image every now and then, that is kind of different.

Also, if you are getting a lot of messages, with just text say, then it takes a lot longer to scroll thru the messages if using a horizontal chat display. In other words, it takes more time to scroll thru the messages that way. If you are just getting a few messages, then not so much of a problem.

发表时间 Sun 25 Sep 16 @ 2:31 pm
27%