快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Occasional SKIPPING?????

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Lets see who has an answer:
I am running a newer MBP with all my music stored internally on a 1TB drive. Occasionally a track will skip. It could happen anywhere in the song both while I'm DJing or while set to "Autoplay" during cocktail hour. The skip basically consists of 1 second of silence, followed by 1 second of music, then 2-3 seconds of silence. After that the song will continue on as if nothing happened. It doesn't happen enough to warrant a pattern, but it is has happened enough to be annoying. Also, I found out today that it has happened to 2 of my other DJs both running 8.2 and some configuration of a newer MBP. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Chad

发表时间 Tue 13 Sep 16 @ 7:26 pm
How did you miss all the recent posts & threads about skipping? :-o

Are you using a controller? If so, which?

发表时间 Tue 13 Sep 16 @ 7:35 pm
I've seen them. None pertained to my senario. Hense why I posted a detailed description as to what was happening.

发表时间 Wed 14 Sep 16 @ 3:17 pm
I'm using a Rane MP25 mixer with a Denon DN-HC4500 controller. If I can recall it hasn't happened with my Denon MC6000.

发表时间 Wed 14 Sep 16 @ 3:20 pm
Hi,

I have a similar setup, denon hc4500 with a 2016 macbook pro. I have the same problem, as was described. I’m using the latest build 3994. How did you fix this issue?

发表时间 Thu 29 Mar 18 @ 5:58 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)