快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Adding existing Playlists to Subfolders

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,

I've just come across some strange behaviour with the playlists.

If I add a subfolder I can then add a new playlist into that subfolder. However if I try to move an already existing playlist into a subfolder (as opposed to just altering the order of the playlists), it usually will not do it. And I also don't seem to be able to move a playlist nested in a subfolder to being un-nested.

However occasionally a playlist will move into a subfolder (I haven't yet worked out the conditions that allow this to happen - possibly if the subfolder already contains a few playlists already) but... all the existing playlists in that subfolder are then cleared of all their contents! :-( (it then of course cannot be un-nested again!)

Is this the way it is supposed to work, is it just my system or is it a bug?

Thanks for any help.

发表时间 Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 8:24 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
There are two symbols you will see if you try to drag a folder to another place

1 is for creating a subfolder
2 will just drag the folder to this location

(maybe it is the other way round. I'm not sure atm)

发表时间 Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 12:01 pm
Thanks for that PachN. Very useful.

I think it's the other way round but it has made more sense of some of the behaviour I'm seeing.

I am still getting some strange, slightly random, behaviour such as when dragging a nested playlist up to the main playlist heading to make it a completely un-neste: the playlist sometimes goes in the right position (as an ordinary playlist), sometimes appears at the same level of indentation as the playlist heading and sometimes completely disappears! :-O

Might be something to do with the skin I'm using so I'll keep experimenting.

Thanks again for the help

发表时间 Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 1:16 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)