快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Error with free version ads

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Opened VDJ on a spare machine (not signed in), went away for a while and this appeared. No other browsers open and VDJ wouldn't close with the error open.

P.S. personal opinion but the ads are tacky and horrible in the extreme. Surely the money Atomix makes from them is very small and having the ads really makes the software look cheap and nasty.

发表时间 Thu 30 Jun 16 @ 8:27 pm
GP McDHome userMember since 2016
Seems like I am having the same problem as kradcliffe. At first, the ads were showing up in the bottom far right window, then a script error msg popped up and would not go away by clicking the yes or no buttons. While that script error msg is up, you can't do anything in the VDJ program, nothing. I have to go to my task manager and totally close out VDJ. Then I reopen the program and within 30 seconds the error msg is back and I have to close out all over again. I might as well uninstall the program if I can't do anything with it.

发表时间 Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 3:37 am
HandbookPRO SubscriberMember since 2012
I am using the free version of virtual dj 8.2 and have noticed (recently) ads keep popping up on the bottom right of the player and script error box keeps popping up.
I am assuming that this is because virtual dj wants me to buy the Pro subscription. I really don't have a problem doing that, but I need to know for sure if this
is what is causing the problem. The website says that if you can subscribe monthly and that you can cancel at any time, but how can you cancel at any time if you can never speak to anyone or have emails answered. I have tried calling many times and am directed to a voice mail immediately and have left messages with no return call. I have emailed asking for help and have not received any return emails either. Could someone please help me with the answers I am looking for. Thank You.

发表时间 Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 7:33 pm

发表时间 Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 7:53 pm
HandbookPRO SubscriberMember since 2012
Thank you for answering my question concerning the ads.

发表时间 Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 9:07 pm
Still happening ......

发表时间 Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 10:44 pm
I'm having the same issue as everyone above. You can't click anything behind the error window and have to use Task Manager to kill the program. This has only started with the most recent build downloaded today.

发表时间 Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 1:48 am
You will just have to live with it, as long as Atomix continues to bombard us with ads, it will only get worse. That is why I had complained about it the first place.
Ads are full of hidden Root Kits and embedded problems, that is why this error has eventually come up. Over time your web browsers will be infected too.

When this does happen, the only fix is to Format and rebuild your PC.
I went back to the 2857.1116 build, problem solved, no more ads.

发表时间 Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 8:57 am
Nice classy ad. She must be a hooker to make all that money.

发表时间 Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 10:55 am
Good one kradcliffe LOL!

发表时间 Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 11:58 am
She looks very familiar...

发表时间 Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 3:57 pm
Not your wife hopefully .......

发表时间 Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 4:03 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)