快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Dennon DJ MCX8000 x Virtual DJ - Page: 5

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
This is not useless by far!!

Thanks! The reason I did it was merely to understand how to pass video over USB. Historically, this was never possible, however with Thunderbolt and USB now having the possibility in the spec, I had never done it. I was like, if I play into this buffer and then direct that out using some code to this device which Windows supports (this was a Windows test, not on Mac), will that work, and woah! I was able to get something displayed.

发表时间 Thu 05 May 16 @ 1:38 am
Ha ha Rick, you summarised my thoughts perfectly but in a far more eloquent manner!

发表时间 Thu 05 May 16 @ 10:55 am
Hey People, don't get pissed over the mapping not ready yet. I've been waiting for this guy for several months, when I finally get it, I get a defective one. That's frustrating!!!! I already started an RMA, but i wanted to make sure this thing will work, or should I send it back and keep my ol'good MC6000 that NEVER let me down!

发表时间 Fri 06 May 16 @ 1:06 am
Sorry about that defect. That is definitely not correct behavior.

Denon should be really good about your RMA.

发表时间 Fri 06 May 16 @ 5:29 am
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Which reminds me of waiting 6 months before I bought my SZ due to the platter issue (almost all units were sent back for repair).

It feels good to be one of the first owners of freshly out DJ Controllers/Equipment... This is just one of the drawbacks :(

发表时间 Fri 06 May 16 @ 10:24 pm
DJ SWIDPRO InfinityMember since 2009
DOES THE DENON MCX8000 CUE & PLAY BUTTONS ARE RUBBER OR PLASTIC ?
(Sorry for the capital letters I made a copy paste from my post...)

发表时间 Sat 07 May 16 @ 2:29 am
witosPRO InfinityMember since 2011
The buttons r plastic

发表时间 Sat 07 May 16 @ 11:38 am
Yes, they are plastic... I was hoping they were rubber like the MK2, however I know a number of people that drag on the rubber buttons and the ink wears. I think this is a step forward for this to stop happening. (They are similar to the MC2000 and SC3900.)

发表时间 Mon 09 May 16 @ 4:57 pm
Any updates on mapping progress?

发表时间 Mon 16 May 16 @ 4:45 pm
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Just keep checking every other day like I do. Like the old saying goes (especially in this forum) It will be ready when its ready. Patience my friend, patience!

I am actually using this time to learn Serato DJ. I love the effects, hate the interface tho. the pitch n time is dope... and I don't know what it is, but the beatgridding is terrible. Do any of you know if the beatgrid algorithm is the same for all the current Dj software out there?

I have no plans to leave VDJ, but getting familiar with another piece of software in the meantime can't hurt either

发表时间 Mon 16 May 16 @ 4:58 pm
I lasted about an hour with Serato. And that was being patient .......

发表时间 Mon 16 May 16 @ 5:10 pm
Same here. I've also tried Engine but the result was the same as with the Serato.

As for the mapping for VDJ I'd appreciate some info how far is the progress at this moment and is there any estimate on how much longer will it take. Maybe some kind of Beta mapping any time soon?

发表时间 Mon 16 May 16 @ 6:38 pm
The only information is the same. They are working on it, and the company never gives any time period. This has been a long standing practice here. Everyone will know at the same time.

发表时间 Tue 17 May 16 @ 3:29 am
Just noticed this on the Denon MCX8000 support page. Confirmation they are not releasing the coding for the screens. Don't quite get this but it's their choice I suppose.

Is the Denon DJ MCX8000 supported with Virtual DJ, Traktor or any other DJ program?

The Denon DJ MCX8000 has been developed from the ground up as an amazing controller for Serato DJ or Engine. Denon DJ and Serato have carefully tuned and mapped each control to create the best possible out-of-the-box user experience with the included Serato DJ software.

However, since MCX8000's hardware controls appear to your computer as a generic MIDI device, it can indeed be custom-mapped to any other DJ application that supports user or developer-created custom mapping.

A note about the MCX8000's onboard screens: They were designed expressly for use with Serato DJ or Engine. In most situations, only the MCX8000's on board knobs and sliders will work with other software applications that can be mapped to the MCX8000.

发表时间 Wed 25 May 16 @ 3:59 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Just noticed this on the Denon MCX8000 support page. Confirmation they are not releasing the coding for the screens. Don't quite get this but it's their choice I suppose.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's why we are currently waiting for a mapping.
Atomix/VDJ have to reverse engineer the screen code to use them.
Just like with the Numark NV

发表时间 Wed 25 May 16 @ 4:04 pm
Also noticed it's not on the list of "coming soon" supported controllers.

Maybe it should be if there is a mapping in the works as people looking at the supported controllers wiki page might need to know this. Mind you the S9 has been out since September last year so that's not really soon at all .......

发表时间 Wed 25 May 16 @ 6:37 pm
... Don't believe everything you read ...

发表时间 Wed 25 May 16 @ 8:11 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We have updated the "Coming soon" list with new entries (Denon MCX8000 is included too).

all the controllers you see in that list WILL HAPPEN,but no ETA. They will be available when ready and able to provide 100% functionality. No controller will ever be natively supported unless ALL features provided from the controller are offered, thus a possible delay on some of them.

Keep in mind that most of the recently released controllers have certain locked features which at the moment prevent us from providing full support. But we need to assure you that we are working hard on those and we will provide support soon.

VirtualDJ has always been the DJ software with the longest and most full list of supported Hardware and we intent to keep it that way, regardless the efforts of manufactures to offer locked Hardware to a certain a DJ software

发表时间 Wed 25 May 16 @ 10:21 pm
As always appreciated. I purchased my Denon cxm8000 as soon as it hit the UK and pleased I did as its up in price. Its standing idol but worth the wait when the mapping sorting . Thank you team .

发表时间 Thu 26 May 16 @ 12:47 am
djdad wrote :

VirtualDJ has always been the DJ software with the longest and most full list of supported Hardware and we intent to keep it that way, regardless the efforts of manufactures to offer locked Hardware to a certain a DJ software

period.
1+++ for that official statement.

发表时间 Thu 26 May 16 @ 6:04 am
49%