快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Loop Incoming Track

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi everyone,

I just recently downloaded Virtual Dj 8 for my Hercules RMX console and i am having an issue when i try to loop in an incoming track. I like to loop the next track on a mix and gradually fade it into the outgoing track. The issue i am having is when i completely fade in the incoming track and release the loop, that track skips ahead to a different part of the song. So lets say if i have a track on loop at the 1:00 min mark of a song and i held the loop for 20 seconds to fade the track in, once i release the loop that song will jump to the 1:20 min mark. Pleas help!

发表时间 Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 4:52 pm
lionelberrios87 wrote :
Hi everyone,

I just recently downloaded Virtual Dj 8 for my Hercules RMX console and i am having an issue when i try to loop in an incoming track. I like to loop the next track on a mix and gradually fade it into the outgoing track. The issue i am having is when i completely fade in the incoming track and release the loop, that track skips ahead to a different part of the song. So lets say if i have a track on loop at the 1:00 min mark of a song and i held the loop for 20 seconds to fade the track in, once i release the loop that song will jump to the 1:20 min mark. Pleas help!

It sounds like you have enabled slip mode by mistake. That does exactly that - takes you to the place in the song you would have been if you hadn't started the loop. It's great for effect looping, but not for looping into a song

发表时间 Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 8:21 pm
i want to know how to mix songs with virtual dj

发表时间 Wed 02 Dec 15 @ 1:23 pm
My Name Balda hi fi D.j Dhatrath Sir Please Make My D.j tune in Hindi Song Mix

发表时间 Thu 10 Dec 15 @ 7:14 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)