快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio [SOLVED: download v7.4.6 or v8.0.2338] - Page: 7

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mlepekPRO (legacy)Member since 2014
Maybe they should just change the name to LIMITED CONTENT.

I have not checked today but will the 7.4.4. version have the CU or LC library? I have already been billed since early this month with no CU results. I do get NET results but that's not what I am paying for.

发表时间 Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 10:30 am
mlepek wrote :

I have not checked today but will the 7.4.4. version have the CU or LC library? I have already been billed since early this month with no CU results. I do get NET results but that's not what I am paying for.

No, there is a new 7.4.5 version available that has the new CU in it

发表时间 Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 10:32 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
mlepek wrote :

You are not using the current version with the updates to allow the new content.
You need to have version 7.4.5, or VDj8 2325

发表时间 Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 10:33 am
mlepekPRO (legacy)Member since 2014
Thanks. I just updated to 7.4.4. about a week ago. i didn't realize there was a newer version.

发表时间 Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 1:04 pm
Thanks guys!! Happily shocked to find clean versions of some of the songs I didn't expect. Really helped on the weekend when the couple handed us a two page list of requests that they didn't email before hand. I didn't have a problem searching by title and artist either.
Thank you and keep up the good work.
Brendan

发表时间 Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 4:49 pm
sonnikPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Yes, just tested it out. Really nice.

One small item if possible for the next revision... can you update the VirtualDJ Cloudlists? They seem to reference old files. I was really starting to like using those in the time when my venue was in a lull between Happy Hour and the later night crowd ...

发表时间 Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 7:27 pm
djgene25ControlleristMember since 2013
what's up getting error on every track in the music catolog ????
can only juse my cache tracks

发表时间 Wed 17 Jun 15 @ 4:02 am
Same problem here, every CU song gives an error...

发表时间 Wed 17 Jun 15 @ 4:34 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Probably a server error. Team is investigating.

发表时间 Wed 17 Jun 15 @ 4:55 am
CU is working again in both v7 and v8

发表时间 Wed 17 Jun 15 @ 5:43 am
CU only working in 8. The exact same tracks in 7 won't download for me. "Error - Stream Not Available".

发表时间 Wed 17 Jun 15 @ 4:48 pm
I'm having the same problem. You're not alone. Streaming errors. Not ALL the time but most of the time. Sound quality not that great either. Anybody else notice when you do a audio search it says it's searching videos? Based on my account, my Subscription is Active and (will renew automatically on June 29. Will this be the start of billing again for CU Audio? Have we found a replacement yet for groove shark? Waiting patiently. I just want more results on CU if I'm going to billed monthly.

发表时间 Wed 17 Jun 15 @ 10:52 pm
Please ensure you are running the most current version

7.4.5 or 8.0 b2325

Content unlimited is working in these builds with a new service provider.

发表时间 Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 2:56 am
Care to disclose the new service provider?

发表时间 Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 8:27 am
I am on V 7.4.2 and ContentUnlimited will only pull up video files, but no audio files. My subscription is only for audio. I was billed this past week for the service, is there a time frame to when audio content will be working.

sclavel wrote :
Pappa D wrote :
Received notification I was being billed today so I assumed everything was fixed but still unable to search music. Using V7.

Yes, since we asked our payment provider to give one free month to all our CUAudio customers, they restarted the normal billing process 2 days ago.
We were supposed to have been online Monday with the new catalog, but the new provider is proving to be technically not so competent as we expected, and we didn't want to risk going online with something that was not 100% reliable.
We're still looking at a release in the next 24h.
If not, and if we have to delay past the weekend, then we'll issue refunds to everyone who's been billed (and will pay the royalties for the music played from our own pocket, since it was our mistake to choose this provider)

发表时间 Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 11:28 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
msiomacco wrote :
I am on V 7.4.2 and ContentUnlimited will only pull up video files, but no audio files. My subscription is only for audio. I was billed this past week for the service, is there a time frame to when audio content will be working

As said above, it is working.
You need to update to 7.4.5 or 8.0 b2325

发表时间 Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 11:32 am
PhillayHome userMember since 2014
I am on 8 and build 2334 and have not noticed a difference in content. At least not in the classic rock genre that I use. And it is still the 'purple' tagged videos. I see some people are praising for the new, better content, but I am not seeing it. I type in popular artists in several genres and there aren't very many files coming up. Am I missing something?

发表时间 Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 12:18 pm
What are your CU options set at? If there are no tracks available in your audio subscription, and you have Netsearch selected in options, then it will give you those options. Remove those options, and just select audio, before you start typing. If you don't get any results, that means the service does not have that track. It has been stated over and over again, that the new service is still building it's catalog, so you cannot expect 15 million tracks like Grooveshark. I just searched with the new build, and it works for the tracks that I put in.

发表时间 Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 2:47 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
It has been stated over and over again, that the new service is still building it's catalog, so you cannot expect 15 million tracks like Grooveshark.

Well, actually that hasn't been stated. It has been asked, by me and others, but the only thing that has been stated is:

Corporate staff wrote :
Yes, build 2325 has a brand new catalog, that we can finally feel has the quality and completeness our customers deserve.

After that, we haven't heard anything from Virtual Dj regarding that subject...

发表时间 Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 3:40 pm
PhillayHome userMember since 2014
I changed some options and got zero results, so I changed back and got the same few files. No biggie, I am just a home user and non-working DJ.
I was just curious about the new content. I still have enough cached and in my iTunes to keep me going, and the files that come up are good enough for me, for now. I am just trying to get my DJ and mixing chops back.
Also curious as to why it has me as a user number and not my name. The options menu says I am not logged in, but I am logged in as it says "Hello Phil" on this very page.

发表时间 Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 3:45 pm
59%