快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio [SOLVED: download v7.4.6 or v8.0.2338] - Page: 6

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

In content unlimited how come the music files come up with official video in the song name?

And any idea when the new catalog will be out?

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 9:56 am
nate8758 wrote :
In content unlimited how come the music files come up with official video in the song name?

And any idea when the new catalog will be out?

makes you wonder what we are paying for

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 3:36 pm
cmon man stop spamming [Spam post removed - Mod]

in other news i was charged today.

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 4:16 pm
timsutchControlleristMember since 2013
I have been paying and I just tried to search a song and nothing came up. When I searched for a video it came up but I only pay for Audio I have a show tomorrow will it work?

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 10:37 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
timsutch wrote :
I have been paying and I just tried to search a song and nothing came up. When I searched for a video it came up but I only pay for Audio I have a show tomorrow will it work?

What version/build are you using?

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 10:53 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
@timsutch, you need to update to 2305 or higher.

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 5:56 am
People seem to be asking the same questions, so maybe a quick summary is handy
I'm not Atomix staff/team, but AFAIK this is the current situation

v 7.4.4 still only lists Net Search (unverified net content) stuff. Since a lot of stuf is from youtube you may get VIDEO in the title, but try downloading to cache and check if the song you want works before playing it.

v8 build 2305 (latest build) gives you both the new Content Unlimited and Net Search (depending on what you enable in the search options). On the default skin the CU songs have a red icon and Net Search songs have a purple icon. Often you will not get any red icons, because the Content Unlimited content is limited. Then you have to use the Net Search songs (or nothing at all) which is about the same content it has been all of May. You can choose to use only one or the other by placing yourself in the folder while searching

Latest news from Atomix is that we get a new version with better CU "within days", which was 2 days ago. I assume that will be both a version 7 and a version 8

So yes, for the weekend you should be ok using Net Search and a bit of CU for the occational request. That seems to work fine, and I'm planning on using it myself tomorrow.
If you get nothing at all when you search, please remember to upgrade to the versions listed above and enable using Net Search in your searches

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 10:10 am
klausmogensen wrote :

Often you will not get any red icons, because the Content Unlimited content is limited.

Made me laugh. +1000 browny points :-D

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 10:18 am
Steven725 wrote :
klausmogensen wrote :

Often you will not get any red icons, because the Content Unlimited content is limited.

Made me laugh. +1000 browny points :-D

I should maybe have phrased that differently :)

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 10:22 am
No, it couldn't have been more perfect :)

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 10:32 am
CU in lastest build 100% much better however will there also be more classic hits and oldies added so far finding alot love the radio edit part ehich means clean version and 320 kbps quality finally atomix is on the right track with the catalog thanks guys

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 7:13 pm
FYI .....by the way the lastest build is 2325 in which i see these major improvements

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 7:15 pm
Yes, build 2325 has a brand new catalog, that we can finally feel has the quality and completeness our customers deserve.
We worked hard to get it ready before the weekend, but as we obviously don't want to make a general release on a Friday, build 2325 is a "beta build", so you need to either enable beta builds, or download directly ( http://www.virtualdj.com/download/virtualdj8/pc/2325 http://www.virtualdj.com/download/virtualdj8/mac/2325 ).
We will make it a public build, as well as release a v7.4.5 with the same catalog, on Sunday, like usual.

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 8:36 pm
I tried a few searches in the new build and I must say it's way better than before! I love the choice in different versions of a song, and also the tagging is great (way better than the old Grooveshark catalog). I also experienced improvements in Netsearch over the last weeks.

However, on a critical note I do hope the catalog will be extended with older songs as well. For example, a search on the band Queen gives only 2 results, a song like "I gotta feeling" by the black eyed peas is not in CU yet, no results on Bob Sinclair...

So I guess this is a great start, but the catalog needs to be a lot bigger than it is right now. Can you tell us what to expect regarding the above?

发表时间 Sat 13 Jun 15 @ 7:10 am
Putting in Bob Sinclar might help :)

发表时间 Sat 13 Jun 15 @ 9:39 am
Well it does help a little ;-) But still, huge hits like Rock this party and Love generation are not in CU... so again, great start but there's still a lot of work to be done.

发表时间 Sat 13 Jun 15 @ 9:50 am
yourlive wrote :
Well it does help a little ;-) But still, huge hits like Rock this party and Love generation are not in CU... so again, great start but there's still a lot of work to be done.

yeah, but those common tracks, should you already have on your HD. CU should be for those "odd" you know .. :)

发表时间 Sat 13 Jun 15 @ 9:57 am
I disagree that CU should only be used for the odd requests, but that's a whole other discussion ;-) Even if that would be the intention of CU, a search for "queen" should give back other results than "we will rock you" and "we are the champions"... those can hardly be called "odd requests" right?

That being said, I personally do have a collection of about 11.000 songs, all ripped from original cd's or downloaded on iTunes, so I already own those songs. I just used them as an example of songs that certainly should be in the CU collection in my opinion.

发表时间 Sat 13 Jun 15 @ 10:17 am
yourlive wrote :
I disagree that CU should only be used for the odd requests, but that's a whole other discussion ;-) Even if that would be the intention of CU, a search for "queen" should give back other results than "we will rock you" and "we are the champions"... those can hardly be called "odd requests" right?

That being said, I personally do have a collection of about 11.000 songs, all ripped from original cd's or downloaded on iTunes, so I already own those songs. I just used them as an example of songs that certainly should be in the CU collection in my opinion.

Yes, I understand and fully agree. I just couldn't stop myself from writing...

发表时间 Sat 13 Jun 15 @ 10:38 am
Yep crossing fingers the CU content gets a normal size collection. Right now maybe it has lots of newer songs but every song I have searched for so far either is not listed or the searches for artists have less than 5 results if any.

发表时间 Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 10:28 am
50%